MCO to Disney Springs hotels?

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
Thinking of staying off site at a Disney Springs hotel. It offers a bus to parks and back, but what do we do about a ride from MCO? The ME has spoiled us!

There will be only 2 of us. Looked at prices of a car service, and $75 each way seems like a lot to pay. Is there a better, cheaper option?

Thanks for your help!

Tiffer

DIS Veteran
Thinking of staying off site at a Disney Springs hotel. It offers a bus to parks and back, but what do we do about a ride from MCO? The ME has spoiled us!

There will be only 2 of us. Looked at prices of a car service, and $75 each way seems like a lot to pay. Is there a better, cheaper option?

Thanks for your help!
Uber or Lyft.

Lewisc

DIS Veteran
+1

Mears shared shuttle is going to be around $38 per passenger round trip. Uber Lyft should be less expensive and will be private.

disneygrandma

Mickey Fan
Any idea as to how much it will cost for either Uber or Lyft to go from MCO to a Disney Springs hotel? Our only experience with them has been a Minnie Van last year to MK one time from our onsite hotel.

Thanks!

mjw703

Earning My Ears
I've taken an Uber to near Disney Springs last year (Hilton Bonnet Creek, which is not too far away) and it cost about $35 plus tip. I've also taken a Mears taxi from the Holiday Inn Disney Springs and it was around $50 plus tip. You can go to the websites for Uber and Lyft and get an estimate for the ride. Currently an Uber from MCO to the Hilton Lake Buena Vista is $36.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News