MCO tickets?

DMLAINI

DIS Veteran
I purchased my tickets through Universal. Am I able to print them at the airport? Thank you. And has anyone used the Super Star Shuttle before?

I used the star shuttle years ago and it was very time consuming

Went to private car service and enjoy it so much better

You can do the print at home uo tickets and trade the paper ticket copy to regular sized tickets once at the park
Guest services will handle that for you

How many people are traveling with you? Shuttles charge per person. A car service is a more expensive flat rate, and Uber/Lyft is a less expensive flat rate. We are a family of four, and I looked into all three. It doesn't make sense to do shuttle for us. If I wanted to spend $100 r/t, I'd go with car service. I'm accustomed to using Uber, though, so I'll probably go with that. (For the record, I also had a terrible experience with Magic Express a couple of years ago that totally turned me off of shuttles. We waited in line at MCO for almost an hour after retrieving our bags. Even with Magic Express being "free," I'd never do that again!)

Just out of curiosity, why would you need to print at the airport? Just print at home when you're not in a rush (or print at a Staples or FedEx Kinkos near your home). That being said, if you google "print orlando airport," there is some information about the business center located in an attached hotel. It's only open until 5 pm, though, and I wasn't able to find information about cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter