McDonalds

CRITCHK

Mouseketeer
What kind of prices do you pay for food here and can you pay by debit/credit card?

How much for a happy meal?

How much for a chicken burger value meal equiv?

How much would a portion of fries be?

Thank You

Hi there...not sure about individual price as such but for 2 regular meals and 2 kids (scotland) costs us about £11 to £12

Over in DLP granted I got nuggets (they seem to add them to the meal for some reason) with the regular meals but for roughly the same it was 22 euros.

We've visited McDonalds at DLP a few time over the years. I would say the food prices are slightly more expensive than in the UK (for 2 extra-large meals and a kids meal came to 23 Euros, or about £20.00)

You can pay by credit/debit card and they are pretty fast in serving.

The only issue I have is that if they miss something or get your order wrong, you have to queue up at the far right counter to get your order rectified (could take 20 mins).

Thanks for your replies. So £20 for an evening meal is a budget option, this trip might not be as expensive as I was expecting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!