McDonald's Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal

I got McDonald's today and was able to get two toys in my Happy Meal because I traded my double of Celebration Dale and what I got was Bambi and a double Genie but my McDonald's ran out of the Castle boxes but I regret that I should've called my McDonald's before I went there to find out which toy was given in the Happy Meal. Now is Bambi one of the sought after toys in this promotion? But I am calling my McDonald's tomorrow to see which toy is given out just to be curious

I decided to get McDonald's today and I can say I had a really hard time this time. Dad was able to trade my double Genie and my double of Celebration Dale but they told Dad that they had Celebration Mickey Mouse and Timothy Mouse but when my mother called my McDonald's they lied and told her that there was NO Celebration Mickey Mouse and my dad told them when he was ordering my food that they claimed on the phone that they had Celebration Mickey Mouse but I was able to get Jiminy Cricket and Edna Mode. I get tired of McDonald's claiming they have certain Happy Meal toys then they lie and never tell the truth but at least I scored today

I wasn't even planning to eat at McDonald's today but Dad had to run to the supermarket and just had to grab McDonald's for me and I ended up with the Rocket toy today. I was shocked because the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal ended yesterday and now the Marvel Eternals Happy Meal has begun but they had two toys Rocket and Genie and so Dad got Rocket. My father kept begging Mom and I to call McDonald's but we chickened out and took a chance and what a lucky chance it was

I have several duplicate 50th toys I’d be willing to trade. If anyone is interested let me know and I’ll post a list. :)

What I think McDonald's did with the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal toys is people were trying to get their hands on them as soon as the Happy Meal debuted because my McDonald's always had two or three of the same toy and my McDonald's is one of the weakest links of the McDonald's restaurants in my town. And since a lot of people are Disney fans they knew what toy was given out each week by calling their McDonald's and they would get whatever toy was given that week. I think that this Disney Happy Meal turned out like the TY Teeny Beanie International Bears promotion that had people trying to get the bear sets. If you look on Ebay the whole set of Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal toys are now worth $300 so it tells me that Disney fans must've spent a lot of time at McDonald's trying to complete the set

If you look on Ebay the whole set of Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Happy Meal toys are now worth $300 so it tells me that Disney fans must've spent a lot of time at McDonald's trying to complete the set.
A lot of time.... and money.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter