McDonalds Pineapple Mango smoothie!

hulagirl87

DIS Veteran
Today only the small pineapple mango smoothie is 25cents! what a bargain!!!!!!! :goodvibes I'm gonna go a couple times :lmao: yum!

We recently tried the strawberry lemonade. :crazy2:

It was so nasty. It had no sugar and was to bitter to even try to drink. I asked if it was supposed to not have sugar and they said yes that is how It is served. I have tried the berry and strawberry banana smoothies and they are also horrible.

I'll stick to my WAWA smoothies. :cloud9:

Thank you OP for the tip-offf! :cool1: Even my kids love the mango-pineapple smoothies--we will definitely be making some trips for those today!

Regarding the strawberry-lemonades--I agree 100% with pp's review, those are nasty! For today's price I highly recommend that you give the mango-pineapple ones a try...much better! :thumbsup2

Hmmm, for that price I may have to try one!! I was so turned off after that AWFUL strawberry lemonade thing I was afraid to try anything else!

Thanks OP!! It is scorching hot here today and that sounds like a great treat!! I like their smoothies!! But I so agree with everyone else about that strawberry-lemonade drink - just awful!!!

I had the same reaction to the strawberry lemonade one -- horrible!! I hope pineapple mango is better. Do I need a coupon for today's deal or anything?

Where was this advertised?? I haven't heard anything in my local area. I have found a BOGO coupon, but that is about it.

I looooove the strawberry lemonade! But then again, I like things tart, not too sweet. DD is hooked on the pineapple mangos smoothies, so I'll have to see if they are offering this in our area too.

As soon as I read this I ran to McD's with my kids....and that promotion is not being offered in the suburbs of Chicago : (

The problem with the strawberry lemonades is that you need to stir them up first. If you don't, you'll get a big mouthful of the strawberry syrup. :scared:

If you mix it up, it's delicious. Very tart. It's definitely my favorite.

The pineapple mango smoothies are great, too!

Got one for 25 cents... tastes ok, but feels pretty good in this heat. I think i prefer the strawberry lemonade which was pretty sweet for me once i got all the strawberry sauce stirred in.

btw this is in Erie, PA

The p-m smoothie in our area was regular price :confused3. Too bad. But I got a small one and DS got a small strawberry lemonade -- we liked both!

:confused: No special 25 cents smoothies in DE or at least at the Newark McDonald's I stopped at. The cashier just laughed when I told her about the promotion I had read!!!

I am outside of PIttsburgh, they have it here, I am just using their internet.... and the place is BOOMING!

Outside Cincinnati and this promotion wasn't going on here. I searched online and saw that it was going on in Pittsburgh though.

I love the mango pineapple smoothies. SOO good. I also like the strawberry lemonade drinks but haven't had one in a while since the mango pineapple smoothies came along!

I agree with stirring up the strawberry lemon-aid. We LOVE them. DS4 and I make regular trips for them.

Gotta have to try the new smoothie.

Our McDonalds was offering them for $1. It was pretty good! I'm so glad I ready this thread because there was no sign advertising it. My kids really enjoyed their treats...especially because we usually don't splurge on special drinks!

Thanks OP!

I have to try one of these :thumbsup2. I have a BOGOF coupon from the McD website that expires 7/31/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!