Mazda MPV?

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
OK, no one drives the Sienna, anyone have thoughts on the Mazda MPV???

I have no experience with either van. One of my good friends drives a Sienna, the van is 6 yrs. old. I can ask her if the van has been reliable. Last week, she had to take the van in to get something repaired costing them about $800. She is going to start looking for a new van soon.

Good luck with your decision!

My co-worker just bought one recently. She seems to be quite happy with it. Personally, I would look to the Sienna and Odyssey. Can't beat a Toyota or a Honda in terms of quality and reliability! :)

I've had my van for about a year and I would give it a 7 out of 10. I had 2 Nissan Quests before the MPV and I liked those also. I did have to have 4 new tires put on the van about 2 months ago but it was done free of charge by the tire manufacturer. It seems as those the tires they use for the van have a hard time handling such a heavy load. The manufacturer is Yokohama. You may want to ask the salesman about it.

The van drives well and I like the way the third seat drops into the "trunk". It is very convenient. I also like the fact that the second seat windows roll down and that the second seats can be captain chairs or made into a bench.

One big plus with the Quest was the TV/video player that came with it. I'm not sure if they are still standard but they were in 2000.

I test drove the Sienna and loved it but it was out of my price range.

I think they all have their pros and cons and alot of time it is just personal preference and what you can afford. Good luck with your decision.

I love my MPV. I've had it for 2 years now and haven't had a bit of trouble. I used to drive a Plymouth Voyager and I like the MPV better. It is just a better fit for me. I don't like driving a great big van and this is a little smaller. It is not as wide as the Honda or the Plymouth. I love the way I can fold the back seat down. No more begging my DH to move things around so I can load up the back. I only have two kids so when we travel we fold the back seat down and then we have lots of room. I think that if you had three kids I would rather have the Honda Odyssey. It has a bigger trunk area.

The only problem with my MPV. We like it so much that we've put way too many miles on it.

Sharbear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter