Mayo Clinic Disney Tickets

jgates

<font color=teal>Must vow NEVER to toggle the tags
I thought I had posted this before but evidently life got in the way.

Has anyone use the discounted tickets you can purchase as a Mayo Clinic employee for Disney? It appears the ones my daughter was looking at a month or so ago on their employee website are close in price but have two extra free days added on. Just wondering if any issues etc.

I thought I had posted this before but evidently life got in the way.

Has anyone use the discounted tickets you can purchase as a Mayo Clinic employee for Disney? It appears the ones my daughter was looking at a month or so ago on their employee website are close in price but have two extra free days added on. Just wondering if any issues etc.

Employee ticket purchases should work fine....

Thanks suebeelin. Has anyone actually used these and know how they hook to a MagicBand?

I haven't used these specific (Mayo) tickets, but I purchase tickets from "Tickets at Work," which is a members-only site available through the NEA, for teachers who are union members. I just linked them to my MDE account and they were fine! No problems with fast passes, park admission, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter