Maybe a dumb question: will new Fantasy ice cream shop cost $$?

There is always a Mickey ice cream bar via room service. It will just cost you the tip.

It sadly will, but they're not trying to nickle and dime you with outrageous prices. The free Eye-Scream Treats will still be available on deck!

I wish they would have done the same with the pretzels. Used to be available at the poolside venue. Now we have pay for them in the pub/bar.

You mean the reg and cream cheese filled? Last year on the wonder they were free. Are they charging for
them now?

You mean the reg and cream cheese filled? Last year on the wonder they were free. Are they charging for
them now?
Yes, the large regular pretzels are on the Pub Grub menu now (extra cost). Don't know about the cream cheese filled ones. But they're probably gone now, also.

Yes, the large regular pretzels are on the Pub Grub menu now (extra cost). Don't know about the cream cheese filled ones. But they're probably gone now, also.
Oh man, I used to love pretzel day. It seemed that it was usually the last day of the cruise, and by that time I had stopped trying to eat sensibly so I always had one! I miss that.

As for the ice cream, it could be the most delicious ice cream ever but I am still not paying extra for it. The cruise is pricey enough. I am selectively cheap that way ;)

I missed the pretzels on last cruise. The Wonder had them in December but not Magic in January. I did not want to pay for pretzels in the pub.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter