May vs August

unclescroogefan

Mouseketeer
We might have to change our vacation from May to August. I really wanted to go in May for the F&G,Flower Power Concerts, & Mothers Day Brunch. What is the upside to going in August?

If you can, I would go later in August. We recently went from the 23-28. It was VERY hot, but we had a blast! :earsgirl: The upside of going in LATE August is that it wasn't too crowded. I think a lot of kids were back in school already. The lines weren't too bad! Another upside - you're in WDW and not at home! :cheer2:

I don't mind aug, abit warmer then may usually, but a true diser will make the most of thier trip no matter when it is!

Crowds much lower in late August. Weather is Hotter. Good luck. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

We enjoyed our recent trip at the end of August. It was not too crowded. It was hot, but we don't do commando and we just spent more time enjoying the pools.

No matter when you go, you are still in Disney!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter