May the FOOD Be With You...a SWW Dining Report! NEW! 7/5

I love Outback's cheese fries...I could eat them every day!

Thanks for the great dining review as always.

I may have asked before, but don't remember. What days in September are you there?

Well, we talked to the vet and then found the product at our local all natural pet food store (Bandit eats better than we do.) And decided to give it a go.

2 weeks later, we asked the lady at our day camp to trim up his eyes for us as he didn't need a full grooming, but his fur was getting in his eyes. So she did and this was the result (also taken the night after day camp, so he's a little sleepy!)
image.jpg

I'm super impressed considering we're only 2 weeks in!!!

:yay: (Sorry it's taken me several days to see this....we've been away for the 4th.) I'm so glad that Bandit's eye stains are clearing up so well! :banana: That's awesome!!!

We will miss you. :sad2:

Love the new pic of Bandit!

Wait til next year, we're still planning on moving!

:yay: (Sorry it's taken me several days to see this....we've been away for the 4th.) I'm so glad that Bandit's eye stains are clearing up so well! :banana: That's awesome!!!

We're so happy, and now we just switched to the sweet potato flavor which is easier on his stomach!

And as promised, here's a few indulgent pictures of my pup from July 4th!
July4th2011003-1.jpg

July4th2011010.jpg

July4th2011013.jpg

July4th2011015.jpg

July4th2011016.jpg

July4th2011019.jpg

July4th2011021.jpg

The Golden is Geoff's parent's puppy.

July4th2011022.jpg

Love the pictures of Bandit. Reminds me of my Cookie when she was younger and had all that energy.

Guess this marks the end of my report! Thanks for joining me everyone!!

Very cute pictures! Makes me miss my Yorkie.:sad1:

Sorry :guilty:

Love your food report and i love bandit too so cute:lovestruc

Thanks for joining!

Love the pictures of Bandit. Reminds me of my Cookie when she was younger and had all that energy.

Speaking of which, how is Cookie doing??

Outback has the best cheese fries! Yum :)

I love melted cheese, bacon and ranch dressing on fries. Not sure it gets any better :laughing:

Love those pics of the dog jumping up!

Thanks! :flower3:

Speaking of which, how is Cookie doing??

Thank you for asking. Actually, she is doing fine. She is still eating good, she still does her "buzz" around the house once in awhile. The only difference I've really noticed is that she is sleeping a LOT more than she used to. I know dogs sleep a lot, but she just seems to sleep most of the time. But she is in no pain and is alert, so we are going with the flow.

Thank you for asking. Actually, she is doing fine. She is still eating good, she still does her "buzz" around the house once in awhile. The only difference I've really noticed is that she is sleeping a LOT more than she used to. I know dogs sleep a lot, but she just seems to sleep most of the time. But she is in no pain and is alert, so we are going with the flow.

Well I think that's good news :goodvibes

A levitating dog!! This picture is awesome!

:rotfl2: How funny -- Judy put a similar patriotic scarf on Swiffer over the 4th too!

Geoff bought a fancy camera for our honeymoon. It has a "burst" setting, so we took a burst of ten photos when he was running towards us, which is how we got that picture of him in the air.

:laughing: That scarf is really a napkin that Geoff's mom had!

Just caught up again - thanks again for sharing your fab photos & reviews.

Bandit really is too cute! :cutie:

Here's wishing you all the best for the wedding planning. :bride: :thumbsup2

Just caught up again - thanks again for sharing your fab photos & reviews.

Bandit really is too cute! :cutie:

Here's wishing you all the best for the wedding planning. :bride: :thumbsup2

Thanks!! I can't believe we're only 3 and half months away!!

Hi there! Joining in a little on the late side. :wave:

Those pics of the dogs are great! Love their patriotic bandanas. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter