may temperature

We are going the 11-18th. Hoping for nice weather too.

I'd imagine that it would be warm enough to not wear a coat but not shorts and t-shirt weather.

As long as it doesn't rain then it'll be great :cool1:

**I've just found that the average maximum is 22 degrees c, minimum is 15 degrees c and average monthly rainfall is 90mm**

I would think it will be warm, it certainly was in very early June last year.
But don't discount rain - June is the only time I've ever needed a poncho at DLRP - and I've been there in February, October and November :confused3.

Four years ago we were there for the first week in May. We arrived Friday evening to VERY warm temperatures (25+), then we had a few days of pleasant weather followed by two days of rain.
It is northern Europe, always prepare for rain, but I doubt it will be cold.

Four years ago we were there for the first week in May. We arrived Friday evening to VERY warm temperatures (25+), then we had a few days of pleasant weather followed by two days of rain.
It is northern Europe, always prepare for rain, but I doubt it will be cold.
Hi
I'm so use to wdw temperature when you say rain does it mean all day rain / heavy rain ...I'm sure it is :confused: but I would so love it to be as in wdw :) just a shower and then sun :rolleyes1 I guess poncho's will have to travel to DLP .
thanks

Hi
I'm so use to wdw temperature when you say rain does it mean all day rain / heavy rain ...I'm sure it is :confused: but I would so love it to be as in wdw :) just a shower and then sun :rolleyes1 I guess poncho's will have to travel to DLP .
thanks

Usually rain in DLRP means either heavy showers or drizzle for the best part of the day. It's very unusual (certainly outside of July and August) to have a heavy shower and then sun again, especially sun warm enough to dry you off like in WDW.

Hi
thanks

The good thing is that much of DLRP is built under cover to allow for N. European weather so even if it does rain it shouldn't impact on your fun too much.

The good thing is that much of DLRP is built under cover to allow for N. European weather so even if it does rain it shouldn't impact on your fun too much.

totally agree with this. on our last trip i brought ash to the park without her buggy as my mom was in the hotel. we were having a great time and i rang my mom to see did she want to join us. she was like its raining im staying put. we hadnt even noticed :rotfl2:

although that could have been some of the disney magic:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter