May I introduce myself?

sjcaulfield

Earning My Ears
Hello there,

I just wanted to introduce myself to everybody as I have lurking around and reading this wonderful board for a while now. I have learnt an amazing amount about WDW and other areas, I can't thank you all enough.

I have not been to WDW since 1991 when I went with my parents when I was aged 14. I'm now a much bigger 28 year old and I am about to head out again with my wife to be on our honeymoon in September.

We are getting married on the 10th September and flying out to MCO on the 12th. We are staying at the WL for nine nights and then at the Universal HRH for another nine nights. The we fly back home on the 30th.

My wife to be has never been to WDW before, although we have been to DLP several times. However I am sure that the sheer scale and wonder of WDW will amaze her. I think it is hard for people who haven't been to WDW to comprehend just how big it is. You wouldn't believe the number of people that I have had to tell that WDW is not just one theme park - it's a whole resort!

Anyway, enough of my ramblings. If anybody has some good tips that will help us enjoy our honeymoon, then please do tell.

Thanks,
Stephen.

Welcome!!Congratulations on your upcoming wedding.All the advice I can give right now is take your time and enjoy the parks.

Welcome! I love all the info on these boards as well.
Congrats on the wedding and have a great Honeymoon. :wave:

I would definetly take her to the Magic Kingdom first of all the parks...and I would recommend to take her to see Philharmagic first, it is pure Disney and will set the perfect magical mood... make sure she sees the night parade and Wishes fireworks on her first night there too.....what a great way to start a visit!

That sounds really magical. I'm especially looking forward to Wishes as I love fireworks.

I was also thinking of taking her to the CG restaurant for a romantic meal one night, then we could watch Wishes again while we are eating.

Hi Stephen! Congratulations and thank you for the very nice and proper introduction. I am a newbie as well (joined 2 days ago!) after lurking on here for quite a while!

WE ARE GOING TO WDW IN 10 DAYS!!!!!!

:wizard: Just wanted to say welcome to the DIS,and have a great return trip to the magical land of WDW! :bride:

We wanted to say HELLO :wave2: also, and wish you a WONDERFUL trip...

Hope to see ya on the boards a lot ..this is a GREAT place!! :grouphug:

Tink&Tigger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter