May 7th, 2017 - 6-Night Repo Cruise from San Juan to Port Canaveral

I did search for one but nothing came up with our date. If they made it private, then it won't come up by searching for it.

It isn't private yet, though I think they plan to do that closer to the cruise. The title is similar to yours but doesn't have the word 'cruise'. I hope that helps! I know they are still allowing people in everyday.

It isn't private yet, though I think they plan to do that closer to the cruise. The title is similar to yours but doesn't have the word 'cruise'. I hope that helps! I know they are still allowing people in everyday.
Yeah I found it finally. Thank you! I appreciate the info!

Hello!
This is my second Disney Cruise and first time in the Disney Magic, am from Puerto Rico! It will be my (38), my husband (42) my daughter 16, my son 4 my mom and my motherinlaw (70)
We would like to do fish extender, this is our 9th Disney Cruise. I am 44 and my husband is 44, our son 16 would love to have someone to hang out with he can be a little shy. He usually brings a friend but not this time. Some teens cruise but not allot.

Yeah I found it finally. Thank you! I appreciate the info!
Can someone tell me how to join the Facebook one I can't find it. Or someone friend me on Facebook to give me the info my name is Lavina McConnell on facebook

Hello all! We are so excited for this cruise! This will be our ninth cruise, fifth on DCL and second time on the Magic. I'm sailing with DH and 9-old son. Our first time out of San Juan though. A little nervous, because we are flying in the morning of, arriving at 9:45 am. We are spoiled by living in Brevard County, FL and normally being able to just catch a ride or drive over to the port. I know we have plenty of time, but it just makes me a little nervous. We couldn't pass up this itinerary though! Hubs and I are celebrating ten years of marriage, so we can't wait!

Hello all! We are so excited for this cruise! This will be our ninth cruise, fifth on DCL and second time on the Magic. I'm sailing with DH and 9-old son. Our first time out of San Juan though. A little nervous, because we are flying in the morning of, arriving at 9:45 am. We are spoiled by living in Brevard County, FL and normally being able to just catch a ride or drive over to the port. I know we have plenty of time, but it just makes me a little nervous. We couldn't pass up this itinerary though! Hubs and I are celebrating ten years of marriage, so we can't wait!

We are finally so close to this cruise! My DH and I are celebrating 12 years with this cruise as well. Congratulations on your anniversary and hope to see you on board!

Hey Everyone! Been counting down the sleeps for this cruise for MONTHS and it's almost here! We're so excited! Travelling with our two girls, 6 and 7...well...turning 6 on May 10th, aboard the Magic! Heard all about these FE's and I REALLY want to participate. While I worked on cruise ships back in my youth and have been on one as a passenger three years ago...this is our first Disney Cruise...and I want the entire experience...FE's and all! Please let me know what we need to do to register and participate...? Thank you!!!

Hey Everyone! Been counting down the sleeps for this cruise for MONTHS and it's almost here! We're so excited! Travelling with our two girls, 6 and 7...well...turning 6 on May 10th, aboard the Magic! Heard all about these FE's and I REALLY want to participate. While I worked on cruise ships back in my youth and have been on one as a passenger three years ago...this is our first Disney Cruise...and I want the entire experience...FE's and all! Please let me know what we need to do to register and participate...? Thank you!!!

Hi! This cruise has been a long time coming for me (I signed up for it almost a year ago) and I can't believe how close we finally are! There wasn't enough of a following on the Dis that wanted to start their own FE but there is one that was started on facebook. I can't link the page for you, but if you search for our cruise name on facebook I am sure you will find the group. There is still one FE group open until this Sunday I believe so you still have time to join. Can't wait to meet you on the cruise.

Hi! This cruise has been a long time coming for me (I signed up for it almost a year ago) and I can't believe how close we finally are! There wasn't enough of a following on the Dis that wanted to start their own FE but there is one that was started on facebook. I can't link the page for you, but if you search for our cruise name on facebook I am sure you will find the group. There is still one FE group open until this Sunday I believe so you still have time to join. Can't wait to meet you on the cruise.

Excellent! Thank you for the info and hope to meet you on the cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter