May 7th, 2017 - 6-Night Repo Cruise from San Juan to Port Canaveral

Hey all!

We are ready for May!! I'll be on the boat with my older sister (34), her daughter (9), my brother (32), his girlfriend (28). their two girls (6 and 2)! It's my sister and I 3rd time on a Disney cruise. My brother and his family are FIRST TIMERS!!

We are all super excited, ready to explore the places we stop at, tan, eat lots and have some margaritas, duh! ;)

I'd love to be added to the FB page for the FE! email: kgutierrez723@yahoo.com or search me under Kristy Gutierrez (from sac, ca if that helps, usually i'm one of the first that pops up)

Thanks!!

Hey all!

We are ready for May!! I'll be on the boat with my older sister (34), her daughter (9), my brother (32), his girlfriend (28). their two girls (6 and 2)! It's my sister and I 3rd time on a Disney cruise. My brother and his family are FIRST TIMERS!!

We are all super excited, ready to explore the places we stop at, tan, eat lots and have some margaritas, duh! ;)

I'd love to be added to the FB page for the FE! email: kgutierrez723@yahoo.com or search me under Kristy Gutierrez (from sac, ca if that helps, usually i'm one of the first that pops up)

Thanks!!

Hi, Kristy,

I sent a request on the FB page for our group.

Corey

Hello Fellow Cruisers!

Joining in the thread. Looking forward to a great adventure.

Sailing in our party are mom and dad along with our two sons, Christopher, 19 and Matthew, 11.

This is our 7th cruise with DCL and really excited to be doing a one-way voyage!

Corey

This is our 2nd cruise with DCL. We are traveling with our 4 kids age 3-9. As well as 3 of their cousins ages 8-13 and several others. We are interested in participating in FE. Can we be added to the FB group? Tessgailey@gmail.com

I am living vicariously through you guys now. I had to cancel this cruise (and 3 others) because my husband and I are expecting baby #2 in August, so we will be over the allowed weeks to cruise come May. Plus I was afraid of zika leaving from Puerto Rico. But I am still reading along and I wish you all safe travels and a wonderful adventure. I'm so jealous :-)

We will be cruising on the Magic May 7th 2017 and want to do fish extender can someone please tell me how to get in a group and how to be added to the Facebook group. This is our 9th Disney cruise but will be first fish extender and we would like to do it every time we sail. Thanks

OK so this connected me to everyone who is supposed to be taking the Disney Magic May 7th 2017 crise but I still don't get how to get involved in the fish extender. Can anyone tell me. This is our 9th Disney Cruise but I am new to dish boards not Sure how to operate within it yet.

Hello everyone! My DH and I just booked this cruise and are very excited. It seems we are so far the oldest (58 and 60). We are still a lot of fun though. We are staying at the El Convento hotel in Old San Juan the day before the cruise. Great area to stay in for a day or two before the cruise and it's close to the port as well. Hope to see everyone on board.

This will be our second Disney cruise. It will be myself, my husband, my daughter (who turns 4 on day 2) and my parents (their first cruise). We are very excited and can't wait to go. We are interested in participating in a fish extender with those interested. So far I haven't seen a Facebook page for our cruise so if there isn't one, I'd be more than happy to start one for those interested.

Hi all,
This is will be our 4th Disney cruise-2nd on the Magic. Sailing me (38) DH (33). This will be my birthday cruise :bday: and we'll be on Castaway Cay for my birthday (no better place to be :sunny:). Looking forward to meeting and talking with you all. Would also be interested in doing FE and maybe a magnet exchange?
dqko24jd8vxbvk8l.png
I think I saw from other posts that you have the FB page for our cruise. I'd like to be added if possible. My email is sherrip28@hotmail.com. We are interested in participating with the FE. Thank you!!!

Is this group participating in a Fish Extender exchange? If so, is there still time to join?

Hello everyone! My DH and I just booked this cruise and are very excited. It seems we are so far the oldest (58 and 60). We are still a lot of fun though. We are staying at the El Convento hotel in Old San Juan the day before the cruise. Great area to stay in for a day or two before the cruise and it's close to the port as well. Hope to see everyone on board.

My parents are joining us for their first Disney Cruise. My mom is turning 70 this year and my dad will be 77. Maybe we will see you on board!

This is our FIRST cruise. It will be me (38) my Husband Chris (39) and our Daughter Charlie (3). I have been reading a ton of great information and suggestions. I want to know how to get in on the FE's and the facebook page. We are so EXCITED~ I think I am the most excited out of all of us... my 3 yr old is just excited because she wants to go on a baycation... lol. Looking forward to seeing you guys and your families on May 7th!!

I haven't seen anything about a Facebook group for our cruise yet and I've seen so many people asking about one. I went ahead and created one. If you want to be added to it, and haven't posted your email already, post it on here and I will add you. You can search for the group Disney Magic Cruise - May 7, 2017.

Last edited:
I haven't seen anything about a Facebook group for our cruise yet and I've seen so many people asking about one. I went ahead and created one. If you want to be added to it, and haven't posted your email already, post it on here and I will add you. You can search for the group Disney Magic Cruise - May 7, 2017.

There is one, but you can't promote them on the DisBoards. If you want to find the group, just search on facebook. The group has over 300 people in it right now.

There is one, but you can't promote them on the DisBoards. If you want to find the group, just search on facebook. The group has over 300 people in it right now.
I did search for one but nothing came up with our date. If they made it private, then it won't come up by searching for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter