May 6th, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver (Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili)

Just got off the phone with Inspire testing folks, asked about when we’ll be able to sign up for May 16 return testing for reentry into the US. Rep said they are working on loading the info and are scheduled to have the May 16 sessions set up to select April 27th. She indicated that the timeframes for the testing sessions will be the same timeline as what’s there for April 26.
Looking at the Inspire website and it shows testing will be at Fairmont Waterfront Hotel from 8am-11am on disembarkation day. It says reservations for post cruising will be available starting Wednesday May 4th.

Was on the ArriveCAN website earlier. Wording is that you can enroll 72 hours before boarding a cruise ship destined for Canada. I was able to successfully complete my form today.

1651602968203.png

For those who are staying at Aulani and using DCL transportation to the port, you may want to be sure and check in at the hospitality desk in Luana Lounge. It appears to be a “first come first serve” set up for departure to port. We booked these transfers a long time ago but are not scheduled to leave until noon. Bummer

For those who are staying at Aulani and using DCL transportation to the port, you may want to be sure and check in at the hospitality desk in Luana Lounge. It appears to be a “first come first serve” set up for departure to port. We booked these transfers a long time ago but are not scheduled to leave until noon. Bummer
That sticks!!!!!!

Seeing some “Inspire Consult Areas” up there on the board… yikes!!
Safe travels can’t wait to hear about your travels. Hope there wasn’t to many that didn’t make it.

Definitely saw a few, but not many. I had to wait almost 50 minutes because the tech "forgot" to submit the results. And I wasn't the only one.

Definitely saw a few, but not many. I had to wait almost 50 minutes because the tech "forgot" to submit the results. And I wasn't the only one.
Unbelievable….we heard the same thing from another couple we met onboard

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!