May 6th, 2022 -10-Night Hawaiian Cruise from Honolulu to Vancouver (Kahului, Hilo, Nawiliwili, Nawiliwili)

What's everyone doing for ground transportation? It's just the 2 of us so I was assuming we'd Uber in Hawaii, but now I'm wondering if I should book something ahead of time for Vancouver.

We're down to like 9 more days of getting mail before we jump on a plane. Still no luggage tags :(

Who is ready for this cruise????? We are so excited we can hardly stand it. We, like many of you, originally booked this trip in September 2018 so we have been waiting a L.O.N.G time for this. I am pretty sure I will cry once onboard. : 🥰 😭

Who is ready for this cruise????? We are so excited we can hardly stand it. We, like many of you, originally booked this trip in September 2018 so we have been waiting a L.O.N.G time for this. I am pretty sure I will cry once onboard. : 🥰 😭
DW is already packing 😭😭

Just got off the phone with Inspire testing folks, asked about when we’ll be able to sign up for May 16 return testing for reentry into the US. Rep said they are working on loading the info and are scheduled to have the May 16 sessions set up to select April 27th. She indicated that the timeframes for the testing sessions will be the same timeline as what’s there for April 26.

When is everyone arriving in Hawaii? We originally planned to arrive Saturday but Hawaiian cancelled our flight so now we get to arrive on Friday!!! We are flying nonstop from Orlando and will be staying at Aulani the entire time. This is our first family visit to Hawaii so we are excited about everything. 😍

When is everyone arriving in Hawaii? We originally planned to arrive Saturday but Hawaiian cancelled our flight so now we get to arrive on Friday!!! We are flying nonstop from Orlando and will be staying at Aulani the entire time. This is our first family visit to Hawaii so we are excited about everything. 😍
We get to Aulani around 4pm local time on Tuesday. Not renting a car so just hanging around Ko Olina for a couple of days.

We are going to Disneyland from 5/1 - 5/4 with Star Wars Nite 5/3 (driving from Phoenix), then flying to Honolulu 5/5. It’s gonna be a wild ride!

We are going to Disneyland from 5/1 - 5/4 with Star Wars Nite 5/3 (driving from Phoenix), then flying to Honolulu 5/5. It’s gonna be a wild ride!
That is awesome!! I packed little decorations for our villa and made Hawaiian Stat Wars shirts to wear on May 4th but your plan is much more exciting. 😂

Sounds like a lot of fun!!! You're gonna need to rest up from your vacation when you get back home. :):)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter