May 4th, 2024 - 5-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan to Fort Lauderdale (St Thomas, Nassau, Castaway Cay)

Hello Everyone
Just booked this morning! Mom and Daughter cruise so excited.
Just working on the last minute thing like hotel in Puerto Rico just for one night etc
Suggestions Welcome

Hello!!!! My family just booked this cruise. We would love to do the fish extender exchange!!!!!
We’re not doing an official fish extender but we are doing some pixie dusting - if anyone is inclined to share their stateroom # I might leave a little surprise 😊

Hello!!!! My family just booked this cruise. We would love to do the fish extender exchange!!!!!
There would only be you and we…( so far) do you want to do a local treat exchange with us?

You need more posts to do conversations … so just keep posting little bits…once you get 10 we can exchange stateroom numbers, and learn about allergies.

We officially start out trip one week from today! (We’ll stay at a hotel by the airport Tuesday night then leave for San Juan early Wednesday - I count when we leave our house as the start of vacation)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter