May 4 Wonder Pictures

Great pictures. You have a wonderful family. Glad you had fun.

Happy Cruising!

Sorry guys... the link isn't working right now. Club Photo must be down. Please try again later. :D

Great pictures! It looked like maybe the captain was signing replica ships. Can you tell me more about that. Is there a certain time that he does that, is it mentioned in the navigator? Thanks!

Princess Vija,
I'll tell you about it, since ohiomickey is at work. :) And since it was ME who took that picture!! ;)

You can purchase a replica ship in the gift shop. Ours says "Disney Wonder" on both sides, but the front and back identifiers (helmsman Mickey and donald and the nephews) were replaced by simple Mickey heads. It's almost 10 inches long, and just shy of 3 inches tall.

I believe the captain was available on the last night of our cruise --checking navigator--yup...last night of the cruise from 7:30-8:15 in Treasure Ketch gift shop. When we went there was only one person before us in line. He signed the ship model and, obviously, posed for pictures!

HTH! :)

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures. It looks as if you and your family had a lovely time. :-) We sail in September and hope to relax and have as much fun as you guys did.

Thank you for sharing! I love looking at pictures of the cruise, even if it's not my own!

I just have to jump in here...

The picture that says the most about the kids club, is the one of me at 1:00 in the morning, sprawled on the bed exhausted, while my 8 yr old dd is bright eyed and bushy tailed sitting on the bed. She had just gotten kicked out of the kids club because they were closing!!!!

Needless to say, I'd have gotten a lot more sleep on the ship if I didn't have to wait up until 1:00 every night to pick her up! :)

This link MAY take you directly there (if I wasn't computer illiterate, I'd know for sure!) http://members19.clubphoto.com/_cgi-bin/members/compact_slide_show.pl?album_item_id=27988661

Hi OhioMickey and OhioMinnie,

Thanks for the pictures, they are great. Loved the pictures of the deck party! We listen to the CD's all the time, DD and I do the Cha Cha Slide everyday, quite a good workout!
:Pinkbounc

Thanks for the info about the captain signing the replica ships. Sounds like something I will have to keep an eye out for!:D

Thanks for sharing your pics...They bring back memories of our Wonder Cruise this past February. Does anyone know how to post pictures using a Kodak picture CD? I'd love to share our Cruise Pics! Thanks! Cathie:bounce:

great pictures!! I love looking at other's albums... but my daughter has threatened me that I can not put our pictures up for the world to see... yeah, we'll see!!

Thanks for sharing with us!

Jeanny :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!