May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

So where is everyone from? I just moved from Las Vegas to Alabama.
How are you getting to Port Canaveral? We are driving down for 9 hours the day before.
Are you going to WDW before or after? We are going after we get off the ship.

How are you getting to Port Canaveral? We are driving down for 9 hours the day before.

we are from Massachusetts and are flying down on the 17th and possibly doing universal before and then flying back home the day after we get off the ship. We will be renting a car for the week and just parking at the port, or a lot right by the port.

We're also from Alabama, but we're driving about 3/4 of the way Thursday night before and then we'll wake up and drive the rest of the way Friday morning. It's also about a 9 hour drive for us

We are driving from Tennessee halfway down after DDs' exams; then on to Port Canaveral the next day. Visiting Disney World after. So excited!! We've been saving up for a while and can't believe it's getting so close!
we are from Massachusetts and are flying down on the 17th and possibly doing universal before and then flying back home the day after we get off the ship. We will be renting a car for the week and just parking at the port, or a lot right by the port.

We visited Universsl during a quick marching band trip in December. That will be a fun pre-cruise day.

Just wanted to remind everyone to try to put some info as to what types of things you like. This will help with personalizing items to your liking so you can actually use it.

We are from hanover PA. We are flying down and staying for a week after our cruise. Planning on doing sea world and discovery cove since the cruise covers our disney fun. I'm so excited

We are from Georgia and driving down the day before also.

I found this link from the **** page for this cruise. There was very little activity on the page. Someone said it was a "no-no" to mention this page over there and **** over here. I don't want to offend anyone by doing that but this is our first FE experience and just trying to figure things out. I would assume that there really is no difference in where we virtually meet and organize so any information on this would be great.

{edited by a moderator to comply with social media rules}
Sorry about that.

No problem!!!

It takes about 30 minutes to update, then it will allow you to send/receive messages. After then, I'll send you the Mickey List. Check your info on there and make sure it is correct! Thank you!
Yay! It let me send it in in 18 minutes!! :yay:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter