May 20-23, 2016 /3-Night Disney Dream Bahamas Cruise

I looked into just about every options going from MCO to the port....taxi, private car, disney transportation and renting a car. For us, a family of 4, it was cheaper to rent a car for the day and drop it off at the port. There is a shuttle that runs every 20 minutes from the car rental office to the ship. I'm renting a car at port and dropping it at MCO on the return as well. It's $70 round trip per person on DCL transportation ($280 for my family) vs. roughly $114 I'm paying for 2 rentals. Plus we have a little freedom to go visit either Disney Springs or Kennedy space center for a little while before our afternoon return flight.
We are doing the same thing. Much more cheaper

Not yet Shorty do wop! We only need 2 more!! :) I can send what I have to everyone in Group Minnie later tonight, if you want to get a head start!

Yay! An early start would,be great! I think we're all excited to start getting to work! It'll make it seem real that time is getting closer to Sail Away!

Allison031978, caitlinecarr, STRTNBT I tried to send ya'll the incomplete FE Group Minnie List. It wouldn't let me send it. It may be because you don't have 10 messages connected to your account. Let me know when you get 10 messages connected to your account and I'll send you a preview of the list! (We are still waiting or 1 more member to make 10 rooms)

Allison031978, caitlinecarr, STRTNBT I tried to send ya'll the incomplete FE Group Minnie List. It wouldn't let me send it. It may be because you don't have 10 messages connected to your account. Let me know when you get 10 messages connected to your account and I'll send you a preview of the list! (We are still waiting or 1 more member to make 10 rooms)
Are you emailing it or sending it here? Because I just checked my inbox here and didn't get anything yet. I know I've posted more than 10 times

I seriously need to check back more often. :) There are 5 more pages of postings since the last time I was on here. I finally booked air and transportation to the port :) yay! Two less things to do. Now to decide exactly what I'm doing for FE gifts. I have a few ideas in mind. It's just deciding what to do and get moving on it.

Is anyone here planning on doing the castaway cay 5k?
My Boyfriend and I are doing it!! it's gonna be awesome

This should be my 10th post. phew!

Hi everyone! We are very excited for our first Disney cruise and would love to join a FE group. Just have to get 9 more posts to PM. It will be me, my husband, and two daughters--ages 13 and 16.

Hi everyone! We are very excited for our first Disney cruise and would love to join a FE group. Just have to get 9 more posts to PM. It will be me, my husband, and two daughters--ages 13 and 16.

:welcome:

I'll be happy to add you to the FE Group Minnie!! Our FE groups have 10 rooms each. Your family is this group's 10th room!! When I receive your info, I'll send a member list out to everyone! We don't have any gift giving rules, except to have fun!!

This is the info for the FE Group:

1. Cabin Number:
2. Number of adults/children
3. Age of each child: (optional- name, gender, favorite characters)
4. Food allergies, special celebrations

I can't wait until our cruise!!! :mickeybar

Also, a friend of mine mentioned that you could no longer get items autographed by dropping them off at Guest Services. Is that true? We have had pillowcases and t-shirts autographed by the characters in the past, and they are much loved!![/QUOTE
This is so true about not dropping off items at guest services. Usually you just stand in the character line with your item you want signed.

Last edited:
Wow! Good to know!
A Dr I work for went on Disney Dream last month and they brought a pillow case and left it and had a bunch of characters sign it. She's a VIP Disney member though (or whatever it's called) she also said any type of meeting, so to because they end up giving you something free at them all. She ended up with a big Disney bag, hats, and tumblers just for listening to what they have to say for 30 min or so.
Your friend is a DVC member. This means Disney Vacation Club. Yes the ship usually has a few meetings on the ship. They give away a few things. To their members the usually have a party for them and give out items to them.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter