May 18-21-06 Anyone traveling with toddlers?

Kim-

Can't believe you guys are cruising again! With the kids this time? You should do the four day because then you get Palo's brunch which is awesome!

As for me interesting idea .... A little worried about cruising during hurricane season. Also need to find out from the boy if he's going to return after his vacation (he wants to see if he can find a job there). Was actually thinking (if everything works out) I'd consider going back in November.

And here you and Anthony didn't think you'd like crusing!

Oh how I'd love to join you, Kim! Unfortunately it just won't work this year--I can't imagine cruising three times in one year, esp with the cross-country flights! BUT we must think about our promise of "same time next year"!

Sheara, it just might be three times in a year for you! I owe you an e-mail, btw. I have been so incredibly busy.

I think back so often to two weeks ago. It's like a dream now. There's just so many wonderful memories.

:grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter