May 13th, 2023 - 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan (St. Maarten, Antigua, Dominica, St. Lucia, Barbados)

LiseG

DIS Veteran
May 13th, 2023 - 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan
St. Maarten, Antigua, Dominica, St. Lucia, Barbados

Let's Get This Party Started !!! Here's little Pirate music for you...Yo Ho (A Pirate's Life for Me) pirate:

We can't wait to meet everyone!

Lise, Chuck & Sabrina

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ::MickeyMo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ::MinnieMo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ::MickeyMo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ::MinnieMo ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

CRUISERS ON THIS THREAD
(In order of joining the thread - Kid's ages at cruise time)
LiseG - Grato Family - DW Lise, DH Chuck, DD22 Sabrina
Pooh93 - DW Laurie, DH Joe, DD Samantha, DD Emily.
MoonFaerie - DW Nicole, DH Phil
Shamrock421 -
scrapperkimmydee - DW & DH

Facebook Cruisers - Welcome!

:dance3: :bride:pirate: Celebrations 🚢 🎂 :dance3:
[DISname A-Z (by date for onboard celebrations), celebration, cabin #]

First Disney Cruise
  • Myrna Margarita Arocho
Onboard Celebrations
May 13 - San Juan

May 14 - St. Maarten

May 15 - Antigua

May 16 - Dominica

May 17 - St. Lucia

May 18 - Barbados

May 19 - Day at Sea

May 20 - Disembark in San Juan

Engagements, Honeymoon & More Anniversary Celebrations

More Birthday Celebrations

Other Celebrations

• LiseG - Schools Out for Sabrina
  • Myrna Margarita Arocho - Daughter's HS graduation

Dining Itinerary
Sat. - TBA
Sun. - TBA
Mon. - TBA
Tue. - TBA
Wed. - TBA
Thu. - TBA
Fri. - TBA

Rotational restaurants:
Animator's Palate
Lumiere’s
Rapunzel’s Royal Table

Last edited:
:tink: FE Gift Exchange :tiptoe::poop:
How many FE groups will we have??? Post a reply to sign up.

:mickeyjumMickey FE Group - Signed up before Nov 2022 - this group is OPEN
(Cabin #, DISname, Participant names, Kid's ages at cruise time)

#TBA LiseG - Grato Family - DW Lise, DH Chuck, DD22 Sabrina

Last edited:
Our family of 4 adults is planning to sail on this cruise! I will look forward to reading everyone's thoughts from where to stay in San Juan, excursions to definitely not miss and if we fly in 2 days earlier what will be the easiest way of getting a Covid test if a) still required and b) if our flight leaves before we can get to a Walgreens/CVS etc to test.

Welcome, Pooh93. If you share your names I can add you to the cruisers' list. We're Lise, Chuck and our daughter Sabrina, age 22, will be on the cruise. This will be our 9th adventure with DCL.

Have you cruised the Southern Caribbean itinerary before? My daughter and I were on the Southern Caribbean Cruise in Jan 2020 (ABCs + Antiqua). We've been to 2 of the ports with DCL, Antigua (2020) and St. Maarten (2006). Both were wonderful. In 2020, we flew from Oregon to WDW for a couple of days then flew to San Juan (for fun and adjusting to the time zone). We stayed the night before and after the cruise at the Comfort Suites in Levittown, Toa Baja (about 20 minutes from the airport). We booked a little late and choices near the port were limited. Also we had lots of points with Choice Hotels. I'm looking at Old Town this time.

I'm hopeful the COVID tests are behind us by then. Out tablemates on the 2020 cruise were two fun college girls from San Juan. I can inquire with them about testing options. We may go to WDW again, so I'll also check on testing in Florida.

Hello Lisa! We have not been to the Southern Caribbean, so we are excited for this itinerary! I did book the Courtyard San Juan Miramar so we have a place unless a better option comes along. We have been to St. Maarten in 2017 on the DCL Eastern Caribbean itinerary. I have a feeling the Covid tests may be behind us by then also which would be one less thing to stress about. lol

Our names are Laurie (me), Joe (husband), Samantha and Emily. This cruise will be #11.

We're switching to this cruise from a western Caribbean this Dec to this cruise. We decided we'd rather wait and go on one where we're actually excited about the ports of call, and PR has been on our list for a while. Plus I'm probably changing jobs, which means starting over with PTO. :rolleyes2

It'll just be the 2 of us, Me (Nicole) and DH, Phil. Both of our kids are college freshman this year, so we'll be celebrating empty nesting!

This will be cruise #4 for me and #2 for my husband.

Welcome - Nicole and Phil. We know what you mean about doing new ports. We've done Eastern and Western enough for now. Our daughter is a college junior and won't let us go with out her 8-)

Cruise #9 for Sabrina and I, #8 for Chuck (he had a work staff issue and couldn't join us in 2020).

Last edited:
We'll be there! This will be my 4th cruise, and hubby's 3rd cruise. And our first time to be on a ship that isn't the Wonder. So looking forward to seeing another ship!

I would like to be added to the FE Group please!

Hi! My husband just surprised us with a Disney Cruise for Christmas! We are so excited to be joining everyone! Is there still room in the FE Group? This will be our third Disney Cruise and we love doing FE!
#TBA, CampDavid22 - David Family - Jill (mom), Luke (dad), Kenya (daughter 16 yrs old), Lincoln (son, will be turning 15 yrs old on the cruise)

Last edited:
Hi! My husband just surprised us with a Disney Cruise for Christmas! We are so excited to be joining everyone! Is there still room in the FE Group? This will be our third Disney Cruise and we love doing FE!
#TBA, CampDavid22, - David Family - Jill (mom), Luke (dad), Kenya (daughter 16 yrs old), Lincoln (son, will be turning 15 yrs old on the cruise)

Hi folks; please remember redirects to Facebook or other sites is not allowed on the boards. If you would rather join an FE over there by all means; but please do not tell folks who are trying to arrange a group here they must go over there. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter