MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello someone out there please come tell me and Shelly what the Focker sign is.... we don't want to be hauled away by airport security....

You know in the movie "Meet the Parents" where Robert DeNiro takes his two fingers and points them to his eyes and then points at Ben Stiller????

THAT's the Focker sign.

:snooty: <-------I like these better :laughing:

Jo

ty Jo for the explanation...

Shelly.... Have a safe flight tommorow... i will be seeing you around i'm hoping we cross each other's path. Incase i don't see you i hope your family enjoys your trip.

fattbutt - ha

focker sign - from the movie meet the parents

robert denaro does the sign & says i'm watching you focker!

have a great trip!

well i'm off.... going to get my mani/pedi before trip... then off to go home to HOPEFULLY fall asleep early..... yeah right..... i'll check in later..... YAY 1 more sleep before DISNEY...... Mr. Mouse watch out the MAYers are on their way.....

Mari-

Have a safe and wonderful trip to see the mouse!!!

I hope we see each other in the Magical place!!!

Pixie Dust for you too!!!

pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

:wave2:

:snooty:

:grouphug:

Jo

The "Focker Watch" signal:

119896Watching-av.jpg

Have a great and safe trips Mari and Shelly. Check in when you can. We always love live updates from the World!

Okay- so I had to go to Mother's day tea at Belle's school- you know, where they serve you tea and a snack and then they do a presentation for Mother's Day?

welllllll-
Belle has been non-stop talking about it for weeks- how i had to dress up, that she couldn't talk about it- it's a secret- i'm going to have to sit in her chair while she serves me- blah blah blah.

So we get into the car to leave and she looks at me with this really worried look and says "Really, Mom, I'm just not too sure how you're going to fit your fat butt into my seat at school."

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

:rotfl:
I guess I really need to watch what I say! I'm always telling my mom when I'm on the phone with her ~"I've got to get my fatt butt off the couch and cook some supper ( Or go clean or whatever)".

honestly....

If any of you MAYers see me in WDW- plase do me a favor and try not to stare at my Fattbutt.:laughing:
She thought Fatt butt was one word, I guess????:confused3

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: Gotta love kids...

Okay, well I guess this is my final good-bye before vacation.

NC & Sea, have fun keeping this thread alive while we are gone, we will be thinking of you!! :goodvibes

....ahem....what about me??? :laughing:

Have fun Mayers!!! :goodvibes

Thank you all for the well wishes.... I will post reports.... since i'm doing it from a blackberry they probably won't be too long. But i'll let you guys know how it is over here....... Getting ready to go to bed for the night. Everything is packed and by the door.... have to wake up at 4:30 tommorow we have to leave here at 5:45 to make it there by atleast 6:15 our flight is at 7:30..... will land at MCO 10:10 am..... will probably do one more check in here before we go in the AM.... Talk to you guys tommorow....

getting ready to leave for the airport. i will check in with you guys once i'm there..... YAY i'm off to see the Mouse....

Shelly.... Have a safe trip..... see you there....

Hi.all happy to report I'm on ME. So let me tell u our adventure well I got up at 430 for our 730 flight I got to the check in counter when all of a sudden my DH says oh s#*t I left my wallet I automatically got irritated. Needless 2 say I got on our flight and my DH took the next flight. Then the ME line was EXTRA long it took 30 min to get to counter to check in. I'm hoping Shelly has better luck. So we r on the. Bus now will check in later........

Hi.all happy to report I'm on ME. So let me tell u our adventure well I got up at 430 for our 730 flight I got to the check in counter when all of a sudden my DH says oh s#*t I left my wallet I automatically got irritated. Needless 2 say I got on our flight and my DH took the next flight. Then the ME line was EXTRA long it took 30 min to get to counter to check in. I'm hoping Shelly has better luck. So we r on the. Bus now will check in later........

:scared1: I would have freaked. Be sweet to him! He is only human and this is your vacation.

Glad your dh was able to get a flight.

Have fun!!!

Mari - feel free to type things like " u r not goin 2 blieve this." I can decode for everyone if needed. I know how time consuming it is to post from a phone. :goodvibes

Hi Mari - Glad you made it to FL safely. Hope everything else goes smoothly from this point forward. Thanks for the live report!!

holy Crap!!!:scared1:

extra PD for Mari needed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust:

hope it gets better!:grouphug:

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Jo

i keep checking in to see if we've gotten any updates yet from the ladies...

just read that the crowds are wayyyyy up from last May.

ugh.

I think everyone and their cousin'suncle'sbrother'snephew'ssisterandtheirdog read our MAYer thread :snooty: and are trying to mooove in on our territory!:headache:

They ALL wanna' be MAYers!!!!!!!!!!!!:scared1:

:snooty:

Jo

Hi all we checked in really fast at csr. I got my section 9a room 9252 great location. We really didn,t do anything. We went ti DTD and walked around a bit. We just finished eating at Maya grill great restaurant loved the food. Going to walk around resort and call it a night we have early adr at CRT talk to you later

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter