MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh- heh-

You fergot to say we's da smartest, too.

:rotfl:

J~

Over at the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank, there is the Frank Wells administration building on the studio lot. In that building there is the Disney archives is located. I am sure that is where the Snow White statuettes are stored. In the lobby area, there is a rotating display of different Disney memorabilia, artwork, etc. I have some pictures of the lobby displays that I can post later on.

I did see the Snow White display at DCA and have pics of that too.

Glad to hear you got your ice cream fix!

Sea -- loved the pics! Isn't it cool that Walt got those seven mini Oscars for Snow White? Does anyone know where they are today? I really love Snow -- I'm drinking coffee out of my Snow White mug this morning in fact. It blows me away that the movie came out in theaters when my mother was 8 years old -- and she is 78 now!!! Have you seen the fabulous Snow White exhibit in DCA with all of that original artwork?

Very cool that you met and had your pic taken with Jerry. Love his ice cream. :goodvibes About a year ago, we were in SF for a couple of days, and I really wanted a hot fudge sundae. Really REALLY wanted one. And we went all over Fisherman's Wharf, Japantown, Pacific Heights, the Presidio...just never found one on a menu. Our last day, we were in Haight Ashbury :hippie:...when lo, and behold...on the corner of Haight and Ashbury...was a Ben and Jerry's ice cream shop!!! :banana: :yay: :worship: Omigosh, that was one of the best sundaes ever!

Kristina -- DO NOT TRIP ON YOUR DOGS!!! :dog: :dog2: :dogdance: You do not want to be limping around WDW! :laughing: Relax, you are going to have a wonderful vacation :goodvibes

Mari, my great niece was 7 and loved the BBB -- my sister took her there before a dinner at 1900 PF and they got really cute pics. She even still looked a little "made over" for breakfast at CM's the next morning! I bet they could do a little something for a little princess who is almost 3.

NC, great lifeguard clowns! You know what's funny...the Pop is so colorful in the background, that at first you don't notice anything odd...they don't look out of place at all! :rotfl2:

You Mayers who are getting ready to go are going to have such a great time! :banana: :dance3: :yay:

You guys are going to have so much fun!

Have a great trip Kristina!

I want to know how you like the 50's, you know I am a Pop lover just like you!

OK, I have been looking at how much it might cost for me to take the kids to wdw this summer.

Cheaper than the beach, jackson hole, DC, smokey mountains, etc.

BYW, I heard the Grand Canyon is closed this summer. :confused3 :rotfl2:

I told my dh I could save him a ton of money by going back to wdw. He laughed and said, you could save me even more money if you didn't go anywhere!

:laughing:

What about the Grand Canyon??? My cousin is going to Vegas this summer.:scared1:

I was in the 50's in Dec and it was great so close to to the busses and overlooking the pool. I loved loved it and it was quiet which was very nice. I was in building 1 the lady building.

My husband says the same thing about a summer vacation. I think we might go to PA summer.

What about the Grand Canyon??? My cousin is going to Vegas this summer.:scared1:

I was in the 50's in Dec and it was great so close to to the busses and overlooking the pool. I loved loved it and it was quiet which was very nice. I was in building 1 the lady building.

My husband says the same thing about a summer vacation. I think we might go to PA summer.

Wow! PA! That sounds cool.

Too bad you don't know anyone from there!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Oh, one of my friends told me the Grand Canyon was closed this summer. :confused3

She said the main area is closed to be refurbished or reconstructed. Something like that. She thought we should wait til next year. She is a bit dramatic but usually pretty acurate.

I just went to the national park website and saw this:

http://www.nps.gov/grca/parkmgmt/hermit.htm

I have never been so I am not sure how important this area is.

Holy cow- they're closing the Grand Canyon???????????

Whodda' thunk it??????????:confused3

I bet Carol, Greg, Mike and the rest of the Brady's will be soooooooo sad when they show up in their station wagon, only to find that the Little Indian boy they gave food to, (thus causing a life long friendship with the people on the reservation, so much so that they all got groovy new names), is tee-peeless, thanks to someone's neat-o idea to close the freakin' Canyon!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

jo

PS-

Shelly that story is one wild thing you got goin' on up to the North of me.

:rotfl:

Hope you get some peaceful sleep tonight.

J~

The Griswolds would be disappointed too about the GC closing, but hey, they need to get to Wally World.

NATIONAL_LAMPOONS_VACATION-13.jpg

Holy cow- they're closing the Grand Canyon???????????

Whodda' thunk it??????????:confused3

I bet Carol, Greg, Mike and the rest of the Brady's will be soooooooo sad when they show up in their station wagon, only to find that the Little Indian boy they gave food to, (thus causing a life long friendship with the people on the reservation, so much so that they all got groovy new names), is tee-peeless, thanks to someone's neat-o idea to close the freakin' Canyon!!!!!!!!!!!

:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

jo

Wow! PA! That sounds cool.

Too bad you don't know anyone from there!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I know. :rotfl: :rotfl: I was also thing South Carolina or Virginia Beach too. I am not sure.

The Griswolds would be disappointed too about the GC closing, but hey, they need to get to Wally World.

NATIONAL_LAMPOONS_VACATION-13.jpg

One of my favorite movies, that and National Lampoons European Vacation, the part when they are fighting and hitting each other on the train. :rotfl: :rotfl:

The next movie is the Money Pit. Love that movie:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Ok, I am off and gonna get ready for bed. Going to get up at 3am YIKES:scared1: :scared1: :scared1:

I will check in tomorrow when I get there.

Hi Huggie - HAVE FUN... we'll be there with you on Saturday.... Have a great trip incase i don't get to meet up with you while we are there. Everyone Else talk to you guys tommorow..... 2 Days left.......

Huggie-

Have a safe trip!!

Warm up the Kingdom...

The MAYers are on their way!!!!!!!!!!

:snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: :snooty:

Jo

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter