MAY 12th-19th!! THESE ARE THE MAYS OF OUR LIVES! III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Huggie (or anyone else that may know) - when you print off your boarding passes from SW, you don't have to do it in Adobe do you? My Adobe never works right anymore. So I was just thinking that if I need it to print those I am going to be in trouble. . . . :confused:

Good morning.

What a day it has been so far! :scared1: Some guy ran his car off the road and into our yard very early this morning. Like sometime before 4AM. It was clear into our woods. :sad2: DH noticed it as he was leaving for work. So he goes down to see if there is anyone in the car. He sees some guy sleeping and he asks him if he needs help and the guy jumps up out of his car and starts screaming and swearing and chases my DH through the yard!! :eek: By this time DH is thinking the guy is drunk and probably has a gun or something. I am watching out the window and see DH running only because of the flashlight he is carrying and then I realize what is going on, so I call 911. WOW what a scary morning. So DH makes it into the house and we don't know where the crazy guy is now. Soon we hear a knock on the front door. Now the dog is barking. DS9 is awake. There's no way we are answering that door! He rang the doorbell and yelled and then disappeared. Apparently he went to the neighbor's next. Our neighbor told him to go or he was going to shoot him! Then the police finally arrived and patted him down and took him away. The cops told DH that they don't think he was drunk, but apparently they knew of him and said that he is somewhat retarded and DH probably scared him when he knocked on his car window and that's why he reacted that way. :sad2: Oh my!! So why does he have a drivers license and why was he out in the middle of the night. . . . :confused3

So we have all been up since 4AM, except for DS6 who slept through the whole thing. I am SO tired!! Then I had conferences and meetings at the school all morning. Now I'm home and my day is just all messed up!

But anyway ~ On a brighter note ~ I'm going to Disney in 2 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana:

Huggie, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! :woohoo: You have my numbers, so if we somehow miss each other give me a call!

Mari, CSR fax - 407-939-1001. Yes, I just send a little letter with my requests!

:scared1:

Good morning.

What a day it has been so far! :scared1: Some guy ran his car off the road and into our yard very early this morning. Like sometime before 4AM. It was clear into our woods. :sad2: DH noticed it as he was leaving for work. So he goes down to see if there is anyone in the car. He sees some guy sleeping and he asks him if he needs help and the guy jumps up out of his car and starts screaming and swearing and chases my DH through the yard!! :eek: By this time DH is thinking the guy is drunk and probably has a gun or something. I am watching out the window and see DH running only because of the flashlight he is carrying and then I realize what is going on, so I call 911. WOW what a scary morning. So DH makes it into the house and we don't know where the crazy guy is now. Soon we hear a knock on the front door. Now the dog is barking. DS9 is awake. There's no way we are answering that door! He rang the doorbell and yelled and then disappeared. Apparently he went to the neighbor's next. Our neighbor told him to go or he was going to shoot him! Then the police finally arrived and patted him down and took him away. The cops told DH that they don't think he was drunk, but apparently they knew of him and said that he is somewhat retarded and DH probably scared him when he knocked on his car window and that's why he reacted that way. :sad2: Oh my!! So why does he have a drivers license and why was he out in the middle of the night. . . . :confused3

So we have all been up since 4AM, except for DS6 who slept through the whole thing. I am SO tired!! Then I had conferences and meetings at the school all morning. Now I'm home and my day is just all messed up!

But anyway ~ On a brighter note ~ I'm going to Disney in 2 DAYS!!! :banana: :banana:

Huggie, I can't believe you are leaving tomorrow!! :woohoo: You have my numbers, so if we somehow miss each other give me a call!

Mari, CSR fax - 407-939-1001. Yes, I just send a little letter with my requests!

:hug: How scary!

2 days :dance3: In two days at this time I'll be almost to florida!

Morning NC & Kait! :goodvibes

Kait - What time does your flight leave Pittsburgh Saturday? Mine isn't until 2:00.

10 am

I'm so nervous about the whole airport process. I'm so afraid we are going to miss our plane or the flight will get canceled or they will lose our luggage. :scared1:

Dont' worry Kait your aren't the only one worried. I even checked the weather to make sure it wont' be bad on Saturday (which it won't) then i'm afraid i wont' wake up on time... i'm going to leave 3 alarms set... my TV, cell phone and radio alarm. I'm bound to wake up at 4:30 am....

Hey Mayers!!

Sorry I haven't checked in recently....It's been busy busy busy here :)

In one week from today I will be in Epcot! YAY Soarin! :cool1: YAY Test Track!

I will be having lunch at Electric Umbrella and dinner at LeCellier! :goodvibes

Oh and Sulley!! :yay: Hey Sulley did you get your schedule for next week yet?????

NC - How did you find Sulley when she was working?

Yes, I've got my schedule.....check your PMs

Are y'all still meeting at WPE in DTD for lunch on Sunday? I don't work til 3:30 and would love to meet you if the invite is still open.

Dont' worry Kait your aren't the only one worried. I even checked the weather to make sure it wont' be bad on Saturday (which it won't) then i'm afraid i wont' wake up on time... i'm going to leave 3 alarms set... my TV, cell phone and radio alarm. I'm bound to wake up at 4:30 am....

Good to know :goodvibes
It might rain on saturday. :confused3

I'll probably have the same three alarms set. Plus all my mom's :rotfl:

:laughing: I don't have to even leave the house until 11:00!

Hey Mayers!!

Sorry I haven't checked in recently....It's been busy busy busy here :)

Yes, I've got my schedule.....check your PMs

Are y'all still meeting at WPE in DTD for lunch on Sunday? I don't work til 3:30 and would love to meet you if the invite is still open.

:yay: Yep, we are still meeting at WPE at 11:30 on Sunday, and yes you are still welcome! The more MAYers the merrier!!! :snooty: :grouphug: (I'm still hoping Mari will be able to join us somehow too!!)

I see you are working all day on Monday. That's the day we will be at Epcot! I'm still not sure about M:S, I might try the green version though!

How are the crowds and weather this week? I see Saturday is supposed to be 94 now! :eek: That's 10 degrees warmer than last year! :sad2: Hope there will be some relief from the heat sometime during the week.

:yay: Yep, we are still meeting at WPE at 11:30 on Sunday, and yes you are still welcome! The more MAYers the merrier!!! :snooty: :grouphug: (I'm still hoping Mari will be able to join us somehow too!!)

I see you are working all day on Monday. That's the day we will be at Epcot! I'm still not sure about M:S, I might try the green version though!

How are the crowds and weather this week? I see Saturday is supposed to be 94 now! :eek: That's 10 degrees warmer than last year! :sad2: Hope there will be some relief from the heat sometime during the week.

The crowds have been really light at M:S, I honestly can't speak to the rest of the park but everyone that I know says its been pretty slow where they're at too. It has definitely been on the warm side this week too, generally in the low 90s. Make sure you've got your sunscreen, even though the temperature's high it hasn't been too uncomfortable, it's the sun that's doing most people in. I've seen so many people with really bad sunburns this week.

oh wow... i hate sunburns. i'm bringin along 2 bottles for my DD then and 2 for my DH and myself. I'll see you on tuesday that is the day i will be in Epcot.

Hey Huggie (or anyone else that may know) - when you print off your boarding passes from SW, you don't have to do it in Adobe do you? My Adobe never works right anymore. So I was just thinking that if I need it to print those I am going to be in trouble. . . . :confused:

I don't think I needed adobe to print my boarding passes, it was on a internet page.

We are off to get mani/pedi's BBL

You can do the green! It is awesome!

:thumbsup2

Ok so I just read through alllll the pages of this thread so I knew what was going on and who is who. I hope I can chime in as a Mayer now too. We are leaving 5/21 and we can't wait.

Welcome Stephy 1225!

All MAYers are welcome!

Where will you be staying?

you can def chime in.... anytime stephy.... i'm leaving on Sat as well as most of the MAYers.... Huggie is leaving tommorrow.... if you have any questions just ask.... we a a great little bunch... Welcome.... that is ALOT of pages to read through....

MAYer travelers ~ :snooty:

Sulleyfan Jan 24 -Aug 8 2008 Disney College Plan

NewCrew April 18-26 POP Century

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The MAY MAYers:

Rusafee1183 - MAY 5-17 Port Orleans Riverside

SwummyH20 - MAY 6-14 Port Orleans French Quarter

Huggiebear23 - MAY 9-16 2008 POP Century

Momof2Disneyboys - MAY 10-17 2008 Coronado Springs

Mari360 – MAY 10-16 2008 Coronado Springs

CleKait - MAY 10-17 2008 Port Orleans Riverside

Floridamomof2 - MAY 11-15 POP Century

Kkmauch May 11-15th Pop and SSR

ClarabelleCowFan - MAY 11-17 2008 Port Orleans Riverside

Suzybeezy MAY 12-18 Offsite

Jobird - MAY 13-18 All Star Music

Gryphonm MAY 13-21 POP Century

JordansMommie MAY 15-20 2008 POP Century

Stephy1225 MAY 21-27 All Star Movies

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Katiebell - September 19-26 2008 - POFQ

Jobird - October 2008 - POFQ

Seacrest - October 2008

Ellylovesdisney - November 2008

Disneymommymichelle - November 2008

================================================== =

MAYer ADR's

Huggiebear23 MAY 9-16 2008 POP Century
May 9- 4:40pm 1900 Park Faire
May 10- 7:20pm Ohana
May 11- 6:30 coral reef
May 12- 7pm Teppan Edo AAA Storytime 4:30pm
May 13- 2:10pm le cellier
May 14- 6:15pm Norway Princess Dinner
May 15- 9:05am Crystal Palace 6pm Marekeus
May 16- Home

Momof2Disneyboys MAY 10-17 2008 Coronado Springs
May 10- none
May 11- Mama Melrose fantasmic 5:20pm
May 12- LeCellier 6:00pm
May 13- Ohana 7:30am
May 14- Chef Mickey's 6:15pm
May 15- Cape May 9:15am
May 15- Crystal Palace 6:20pm
May 16- Sci-Fi Dine-In 11:15am
May 17- none/home

Mari360 – May 10-16 2008 Coronado Springs
May 10- 1900 Parkfare 8:30pm
May 11- Cinderella Bkft 8:25am / Crystal Palace 8:50pm
May 12- Hollywood & Vine 9:30am / Sci-Fi Dine In 3pm / 50's Prime Time 8:10pm
May 13- Princess Storybook 8:55am / Teppan Edo 2:00pm / Le Cellier 8pm
May 14- Chef Mickey 6:20pm
May 15- Ohana 10:30am / Crystal Palace 7:45pm
May 16- none/home

Rusafee1183 - May 5-17 2008 Port Orleans Riverside
May 5- Tutto Italia 2:15pm / Le Cellier 8:00pm
May 6- 1900 Park Fare 8:30am/ Crystal Palace 2:00pm / Ohana 8:10pm
May 7- Hollywood & Vine 8:45am / 50'S Prime time 2:00pm/ Coral Reef 8pm
May 8- Donald's Safari 8:30am / Narcussi's 8:00pm
May 9- Chef Mickey's 9:20am /Tokyo Dining 8:00pm
May 10- Akershus 8:45am / Wolfgang Puck Cafe 4:00pm / Cap'n Jacks 7pm
May 11- My Birthday!!! Crystal Palace 9:05am/ Whispering Canyon 2:10pm / California Grill 8:50pm
May 14- Cape May Cafe 8:50am/ Teppanydo 4:00pm/ Kona Cafe 8:55pm
May 15- Ohana 8:55am / Narcussi's 8:00pm
May 16- Chef Mickey's 9:05 am / Le Celliar 8:00pm
May 17 - None/Home

Suzybeezy - May 12-18 2008 Offsite
May 13th- Mama Melrose 5:10pm
May 14th-Crystal Palace 2:45pm

Swummyh20 - May 6-14 2008 Port Orleans French Quarter
May 6: 7:00 Atrist Point
May 7: 6:30 Flying Fish
May 8: 10am@ Kona and 6:30pm @50's PTC
May 9: 5:15pm @Teppan Edo
May 10: 1pm@ Tusker House and 9:20@ CA Grill
May 11: 9:05 @CP and 5:30@ HDDR
May 12: 8:50 Princess Breakfast (God help me on this one to get up!!) and 8:10pm Narcoosees
May 13: 5:50pm Brown Derby
May 14: none/Departure Day

================================================== ===

MAYer Park Days:

Huggiebear23:
May 9th MK
May 10th Animal Kingdom and Water Park
May 11th DTD & Epcot
May 12th DHS & Epcot
May 13th Pool & DHS
May 14th Water Park & Epcot
May 15th MK & Epcot
May 16th Home

Momof2DisneyBoys:
May 10th - Late Arrival
May 11th - DTD, DHS-Fantasmic
May 12th - Epcot
May 13th - MK
May 14th - MK
May 15th - Boardwalk, MK-late
May 16th - DHS, DTD
May 17th - AK, DTD, home

Mari360:
May 10th - Arrival DTD
May 11th - MK
May 12th - DHS
May 13th - Epcot
May 14th- AK
May 15th - TL, DTD
May 16th - MK , Home

Clekait:
May 10th: Arrive/DTD
May 11th: AK/Maybe MK
May 12th: Epcot
May 13th: DHS
May 14th: MK
May 15th: TBD
May 16th: TBD
May 17th: Leaving

Rusafee1183:
May 5th EPCOT am/DHS pm
May 6th MK - ALL DAY
May 7th MGM am/EPCOT pm
May 8th AK am/WATERPARKS
May 9th ???
May 10th EPCOT am /DTD (LA NOUBA THAT NIGHT)
May 11th MK/???
May 12th UNIVERSAL/IOA
May 13th UNIVERSAL/IOA
May 14th BOARDWALK/AK/WATERPARKS (UNDECIDED)
May 15th UNDECIDED am/AK???
May 16th UNDECIDED/DHS
May 17th None

Jobird
May 14- MK all day
May 15- Epcot all day
May 16- MK/ DHS
May 17- Epcot

Suzybeezy
May 12- Universal Studios
May 13th - AK - am/ DHS -pm
May 14th - MK
May 15th - Epcot
May 16th - Epcot (possible evening at DHS)
May 17th - MK
May 18th - kids pick - depart for home

kkmauch
May 11th: arrive, Pop, MK
May 12th: Pop, TL, MGM
May 13th: SSR, Epcot, DTD
May 14th: SSR, TL, MK
May 15th: depart

Swummyh20
May 6: arrival day @4pm
May 7: MK
May 8: DHS
May 9: Typhoon Lagoon and Illuminations Cruise!!
May 10: AK
May 11:MK
May 12:half EPCOT half TL
May 13: Epcot
May 14: water park in the am/Departure Day

MAYer matches! :yay:

ADR's:
May 14 - Chef Mickey's - Mari 6:20pm / Shelly 6:15pm
May 15 - Crystal Palace - Mari 7:45pm / Shelly 6:20pm

CS's:
May 11 - Wolfgang Puck Express - Huggie / Shelly 11:30

Park Days:
May 10 - DTD - Mari / Kait / Rusafee
May 10 - AK - Huggie / Swummy
May 11 - DTD - Huggie / Shelly
May 11 - MK - Mari / Rusafee / Kkmauch / Swummy
May 12 - Epcot - Huggie / Shelly / Kait / Swummy
May 13 - DHS - Huggie / Kait
May 14 - MK - Shelly / Kait / Jodi / Suzy / Kkmauch
May 15 - Epcot - Huggie / Jodi / Suzy
May 16 - DHS - Shelly / Rusafee / Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter