May 12, 2013- Disney Dream- Setting Sail on Mother's Day!

The whole family is going to check out Oz, but I think just I and my two older kids are going to see Iron Man. I bet we see at least one more. Maybe a late night Lincoln with my wife.

Neon, is your son going to be going to Vibe? I'm pretty sure that's where my two have decided to go.

He really hasn't looked into either. We have never been on a cruise before. I think he would be happy to go somewhere that he knows someone. I look forward to meeting you and the kids! :)

Hi all, my name is Lashera. My son Robert (15) is our wish kid. When he was 5 he was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy and received a heart transplant after 2 weeks of being on the list. On a side note he is named after his uncle who had the same condition and passed after an artificial heart transplant in 96' and our sons transplant came from a little boy with the same name also. In 2010 our son became sick again and was diagnosed with lymphoma cause by his transplant medications. After only 4 months of chemo and spinals he was cancer free. Our boy has always been a very strong and up beat kid and always willing to up lift the other kids in the hospital. He has done media for Loma Linda childrens hospital in the form of free way billboards, magazine ads, newspaper ads, and currently a commercial. We are traveling with his siblings Oscar (13), Isaiah (10) and Jazmine (22months). I know its late for the fe but im bringing a little Pixie Dust with me and I was hoping for a little for the kiddos also. We just got our stateroom number from MAW. If anyone would like to sprinkle a little our way our room number is 2502. Thanks for listening and we cant wait to meet all the other MAW families. BTW our kids are very outgoing and love making new friends.

Dad, Oscar (38)
Mom, Lashera (33)
Maw kid Robert (15) May 8th 10 year anniversary of heart transplant:cool1:
Oscar IV (13)
Isaiah (10)
Jazmine (22m)

My son is 13. If they want, he would love to meet them and hang out. :)

Neon, is your husband Chuck from the Facebook page? I sent him a message about maybe getting an email address or Facebook name so my son could write to him. Just not sure if we're all talking about the same kid. ;)

Neon, is your husband Chuck from the Facebook page? I sent him a message about maybe getting an email address or Facebook name so my son could write to him. Just not sure if we're all talking about the same kid. ;)

No, I don't have one of those. But my son is on Facebook. Justin Bigelow.

I can't access the google docs, but would love to participate!

My son, Max is 8 and it's my husband Wes and myself (Dana).

What do we do?

I can't access the google docs, but would love to participate!

My son, Max is 8 and it's my husband Wes and myself (Dana).

What do we do?

Hi! Welcome to the cruise meet :) Unfortunately, the Fish Extenders sign up deadline was April 10, so that people had time to plan their gifts.

Hope you can meet up with some DISers onboard, and be sure to join the facebook page (PM FiestyFairy)

Again, Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to the cruise meet :) Unfortunately, the Fish Extenders sign up deadline was April 10, so that people had time to plan their gifts.

Hope you can meet up with some DISers onboard, and be sure to join the facebook page (PM FiestyFairy)

Again, Welcome!

Oh well! NO big deal! We'll be in SR 6036 and I think I'm going to put one out and put things in for my son every day. He'll be turning five on the 15th and this is a special cruise for us. He was born extremely premature and not supposed to make it, so we'll be celebrating all week! Feel free to stop by and say hi!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter