May 11, 2013 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy - Itinerary B

Thank you TASWIRA for the welcome. Its great to hear there will be alot of adults that are traveling without children this. Maybe this way there will be some people in the nightclubs in the evenings. On my last cruise there were only a handful of people clubing in the evenings. I think your idea for facebook is a good one and Im sure my cruise mates would love to join that group. Keep me informed. It would be nice to have a meet and greet on board befor sailing also or soon after setting sail. The fun can not begin soon enough !!:wave2:

This will be our very first Disney cruise and we are soooooo excited! We are Claudine (DW) age 44, Mike (DH) age 43, Aaron (DS) age 10, and Andrew (DS) age 7. I just requested to join the FB group and would be interested in joining FE if there are still openings. Would love to connect with other cruisers before the trip. We are counting down the days! It's been in the 30's this week with snow in the forecast, so desperate for some warm, sunny, Caribbean beach weather!!

:welcome: mynewcruise13! :banana:

I think there are several of us "adults without children" on this one - either couples or adult (18 and over) kids traveling with parent(s). I tried to get a post going on our Facebook group to find out just how many, but it got interspersed with posts of those with younger children who would still participate in adult activities onboard.

It would be interesting to know exactly how many adults with "no one one traveling with them who is under 18" are sailing with us. :cool1:
Great idea! I am Susie (60) and I am traveling with my adult son, Andy (24)

:thanks: to all those responding here and on the Facebook group poll! As of 7 this morning the tally is 10 adults - 5 sets of two. Nice start! I hope everyone sailing with "adults only" will respond. :goodvibes

The poll has selection choices from solo adult to 6 adults. You have to click the "3 more" on the list to see more than the first three choices. ;)

Susie - From the cruises listed in your sig, it looks like you must also be Platinum CC! Congrats! :thumbsup2

I am wondering how many of "us" are on this cruise, but no, I WON'T be doing a poll on that! :surfweb: ;)

My hubby and I are traveling alone (no kids yet). DH is 26 and I'm 28. We will be at the bars :) I'm the social one and he's the quiet one :)

I requested access to FB group but wasn't able to ID myself before request sent. I'm the blonde with a dolphin. If someone would be able to add me that would be great. Thanks all for the warm welcome as I learn the ropes:)

I requested access to FB group but wasn't able to ID myself before request sent. I'm the blonde with a dolphin. If someone would be able to add me that would be great. Thanks all for the warm welcome as I learn the ropes:)

I just got you added.

This will be my 2nd Disney Cruise. My first was in Oct of 2011 on the Magic. The kids joined us on that cruise and we had the time of our lives. On this cruise there will be only adults. 6 in our group. Would love to meet some others that will be traveling without children. The youngest in our group is 24 and I believe I am the oldest at 57. Dont let the age fool you, we are all young at heart when it comes to Disney. We are all very excited and counting down the days.:yay:

Check out the first post and request access to our Facebook page. Then send me (Ronnette) and email with our Disuser name (mycrusie13) and I will get you added to the group. You can see all our Meet and Greets under Events and answer the polls we have going.

This will be our very first Disney cruise and we are soooooo excited! We are Claudine (DW) age 44, Mike (DH) age 43, Aaron (DS) age 10, and Andrew (DS) age 7. I just requested to join the FB group and would be interested in joining FE if there are still openings. Would love to connect with other cruisers before the trip. We are counting down the days! It's been in the 30's this week with snow in the forecast, so desperate for some warm, sunny, Caribbean beach weather!!

Hi Cloud92...I have a few outstanding FB request. Can you message me on FB (Ronnette) and I will get you added. Just give me your Disuser name and I can add you.

Also we have room on the FE list. I will get you added once I have all your details and am back in the house. Trying to go out and enjoy the last few days of Spring Break with my poor kids, who have had to watch me work for three days.

Susie - From the cruises listed in your sig, it looks like you must also be Platinum CC! Congrats! :thumbsup2

I am wondering how many of "us" are on this cruise, but no, I WON'T be doing a poll on that! :surfweb: ;)
Yes, this will be our first cruise as Platinum. Can hardly wait!

The more I read the post here the more excited I get to go. I am still waiting to be accepted on the facebook group. I sent the admin. a pm tonight so hopefully I will be added soon. Our sailing group consist of
myself Donna 57
Turk 24 nephew
Dennis 54 brother
Crystal 40 something sister-in-law
Paula 40 something friend
Donald (Pat) 40 somethingfriend

Hi Cloud92...I have a few outstanding FB request. Can you message me on FB (Ronnette) and I will get you added. Just give me your Disuser name and I can add you.
Hi Ronette, I couldn't figure out how to message you on FB, but I have the hyphenated last name, first name Claudine. Thank you!

Also we have room on the FE list. I will get you added once I have all your details and am back in the house. Trying to go out and enjoy the last few days of Spring Break with my poor kids, who have had to watch me work for three days.
Stateroom #6120
Who is traveling - Claudine, Mike, Aaron and Andrew - ages 10 and 7
Celebrating anything special -- First Disney Cruise
Allergy Concerns - none

Counting down the days! Seems like time is flying by and we don't have anything done! Looks like we have a couple busy weekends ahead of us! Just interested if anyone is traveling with a 2-3 year old? Trying to hook up my DS with a buddy! See ya real soon! Mangus/Dahlstrom family

Stateroom #6120
Who is traveling - Claudine, Mike, Aaron and Andrew - ages 10 and 7
Celebrating anything special -- First Disney Cruise
Allergy Concerns - none

Welcome Cloud92!
This will be our 5th Disney cruise but first time on the Fantasy. I'm sure you will have a great time! We were not planning on bringing our grandsons but felt guilty as they love going on Disney cruises, so we decided yesterday to bring them along. We noticed that they are the same age as your sons, and we thought maybe they could get together during the cruise. Their names are Jace (10) and Shea (7).
Brenda

Would like to be added to the FB page. I tried to send a PM but don't have enough posts yet. I sent request on facebook. My name is Ed. I will be cruising with my wife, 2 children (4yr girl and 2 yr boy), and another family of 3 whose daughter is friends with ours. Thanks

Would like to be added to the FB page. I tried to send a PM but don't have enough posts yet. I sent request on facebook. My name is Ed. I will be cruising with my wife, 2 children (4yr girl and 2 yr boy), and another family of 3 whose daughter is friends with ours. Thanks

Got you added.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter