May 10th- Ticketed Event- DCA ?

DnA2010

Rope Drop!
I was just looking at the hours for my park days (May 10/11/12) and I noticed an event at DCA Wed May 10th- it just says "Special Ticketed Event" - any idea what this is? The next night I know there's a Star Wars event, and then the Friday is a grad night. I was kinda hoping to attend the 10:25pm showing of WOC that night, so a bit of a downer.

I was just looking at the hours for my park days (May 10/11/12) and I noticed an event at DCA Wed May 10th- it just says "Special Ticketed Event" - any idea what this is? The next night I know there's a Star Wars event, and then the Friday is a grad night. I was kinda hoping to attend the 10:25pm showing of WOC that night, so a bit of a downer.
It is likely a private event or they added a grad night as those are the same hours. There is an 8:30 showing of WOC that night.

It is likely a private event or they added a grad night as those are the same hours. There is an 8:30 showing of WOC that night.

I was thinking maybe another grad night.
We will see if we make it to 8:30 as we have dinner plans.

Is there a way to see if it's another grad night? I'm really, really hoping it's a private event. I'm going with my sister to a conference at the Disneyland Hotel and the conference has a mysterious event scheduled that night.

I'd keep checking the Disneyland website calendar for May 10th. Someone is confused. The conference I mentioned just released a more detailed schedule that includes an event at Disneyland Park that evening. There is a reference to a get together area in Tomorrowland so definitely Disneyland not California Adventure. Either the conference schedulers are wrong, the posted calendar is wrong, or there are events at both locations. Events at both locations seems unlikely.

I'd keep checking the Disneyland website calendar for May 10th. Someone is confused. The conference I mentioned just released a more detailed schedule that includes an event at Disneyland Park that evening. There is a reference to a get together area in Tomorrowland so definitely Disneyland not California Adventure. Either the conference schedulers are wrong, the posted calendar is wrong, or there are events at both locations. Events at both locations seems unlikely.

Ohh interesting, thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter