May 10, 2008 Ship of Thieves...May 2008 Repo Thread...Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
OWEN.jpg

JACK.jpg

Still looking for Luke and Aidan

Monica-where did you find these, they're so cool? Have you come across a Drew or a Ryan?

Anyone know what page I should go to in order to catch up if I haven't read since last Thursday??? It always takes me for EVER to find it.

So...just took a pregnany test. Lines in different ways....one vertical, one horizontal...

But according to the website that means negative. I was so CONFUSED! Oh well...guess it is for the best since in many ways I'd rather not be pregnant for the cruise. But a souvenir wouldn't be bad;)

Lisa... get busy after the cruise... you don't want to miss out on all those fruity drinks now do you??? ;)

Learned today that Abraham Lincoln created the tax system here...thought he was such a nice man!

Had to pay for the Civil War... Now we get to pay for this one...

I like big families...I come from a family with 6 siblings. 2 of them were in LA with me this past week-end. We had a blast.

Boy or girl...doesn't matter. I think I might freak out if I did have a girl since I have never had any experience with that. Plus we'd have to add a bathroom!
Lisa

Oh... but you'd LOVE buying all those frilly clothes!!! and all the princess: princess: princess: STUFF!!!

Ummm...yea...no more disneyland. I need to save some cash for WDW...I'd love to be there..heck I was supposed to be there. I was supposed to be at an auction at a boarding school down there but they moved it to the next weekend and thats when my school auction is...I have to work it so can't go.

We are not going to DL. Our passes expired and we are not renewing right now.

My friend just met her that night. He is one of those (like I think most of West Hollywood) that is in the business. He walked about Chateau Marmont like he owned the place! It was great. She came up to him and started chatting about his dogs. Later that evening, she came up again so he asked if she wouldn't mind coming by and saying hi to his out of town guests. It was really funny - we didn't quite know why she came over. She sat down, starting to chat about dogs and such. My sister said we were here to celebrate my 40th, and said "I understand you had your birthday last week-end" (she saw it in People on the flight). She then reported that she turned 33 - which was a little harsh after saying I was 40! But hey, she looked awesome so whatever. Then we chatted a little more and then out of the blue said "So you want to take my picture?" Luckily, I had my camera! After taking the two shots, the staff came over from the hotel and said no photos. I wanted to yell - she told me too! I was a little embarrassed.

The week-end was great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter