May 1, 2017 Dream Cruise

Can't wait! This will be our second Disney cruise. We'll be taking our DD (11) and DS (9) who have been on the first Disney cruise with us, as well as our DS (23) and my MIL and FIL, who have never cruised before. This will also be my in-laws first time at WDW so their minds will be blown.

Can't wait! This will be our second Disney cruise. We'll be taking our DD (11) and DS (9) who have been on the first Disney cruise with us, as well as our DS (23) and my MIL and FIL, who have never cruised before. This will also be my in-laws first time at WDW so their minds will be blown.
Welcome aboard :-)

Hi Everyone! This will be our first Disney Cruise with our extended family! My son,3, took his first trip to WDW for Christmas last year! He is very excited to go on a big ship to see Mickey! I also just discovered the Fish Extender gift exchange on good ol Pinterest. Have any of you participated before? I'm thinking about joining in the fun :)

Hi all!

We will be sailing on this itinerary also. Myself, DH, DD (4), and DD (2) are looking forward to a cruise for the first time since before children. We are planning to participate in the fish extender program, also. Hopefully there will be a forum for that in a future post. Looking forward to a nice vacation :D

We will be first time cruisers with DS 5 and DS 1! I'd also like to check out FE group.

Ok I am going on the Dream on May 1 with my family for the 2 time. We did the fish extender then and would like to do it this time but I don't have face book and am not sure how to find it on DIS like I did last time can someone please help? Thanks.

OK, may need some help here - How do I set up a separate sign up FE page here on the Dis?

Hi tstobb! I removed the posts referring people to another site as that is not allowed. If you would like to start one here it is easy, especially if you would like to be in charge! Just keep a running list of cabin numbers and any other info your group decides to share (kids' names, ages, favorite characters, special occasions etc) and share that list with everyone participating as you get closer to your cruise. We just ask that you not share or publish your group's info to other social media sites - if you wanted to make a spreadsheet or another document the PM option on the forum allow you to share a document that way. Any other questions just ask!

Thanks!

Has anyone started a FE page/thread for this sailing? This will be our 4th Disney Cruise and are looking to participate in the FE fun this time!

Very excited to be setting sail first time with Disney!! Looking to participate with FE fun!!

Ok I am going on the Dream on May 1 with my family for the 2 time. We did the fish extender then and would like to do it this time but I don't have face book and am not sure how to find it on DIS like I did last time can someone please help? Thanks.
Last year when we went there was a Fish Extender board just for our cruise but i can't see to find it. Hopeful someone will know where it is!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter