MaxPass History

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
Is there a way to see your MaxPass history? I know it must seem like a strange question but I'm writing a trip report and if I see the attractions and times, then it helps remember exactly what we did. That's the only disadvantage of MaxPass (aside from having to pay) is that you don't have the papers to take home with you afterwards.

I don't think so, but maybe for next time take a screenshot of the MaxPass before using it so you can scroll through pictures for timing. I usually do that to jog my memory on what I did during the day.

I don't think so, but maybe for next time take a screenshot of the MaxPass before using it so you can scroll through pictures for timing. I usually do that to jog my memory on what I did during the day.

Thanks. Didn't think so, but thought I'd ask. Good idea to take a screen shot if you think about it beforehand.

P.S. - Yes, you get to keep the FP ticket as it's just a reminder of the time. They scan your park ticket when you enter.

Thanks. Didn't think so, but thought I'd ask. Good idea to take a screen shot if you think about it beforehand.

P.S. - Yes, you get to keep the FP ticket as it's just a reminder of the time. They scan your park ticket when you enter.

That's a good point. I got the FP via the app so didn't have a ticket to scan. I love the new system.

I found myself screenshotting the confirmation page as soon as I booked the MaxPass so I would know what time I could get the next one. It was also easier to call up my camera roll than get back into the app every time I wanted to check the times I had MPs for. By the end of the day I did have a rather motley assortment of photos and screenshots mixed in.

PHXscuba

Thanks. Great idea. Had I know, or thought about how I wouldn't have a copy afterwards, then would have tried to capture it. Didn't think about it before...and only now when I'm trying to recall when writing my trip report. :rolleyes1 Day 1 was fine since I have a paper FP cards with me, but not so much for day 2 and onwards when we purchased MaxPass.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter