MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

those are so cute Cassey! will be on the look out for them next week!

thanks again for helping out :goodvibes

Jennifer I got your box today!

your pages are super cute! and thank you for making a donation to buy protectors, etc.! :goodvibes

Good Morning!

just want to remind you first check in is on May 24th!

Thanks!

Hope Julia feels better!!

My check in-I have my ideas sketched out and paper purchased, plan to start cutting early June after our trip next week. :)

check in! I have everything that I need for all the pages but haven't had the time to start it yet. No worries, I always make it to deadline. I work well under presure LOL

I have my titles set to cut and my sketches picked. I plan on working on these over the weekend.

I have my idea all ready to go and was going to do this tomorrow, but for some crazy reason I have decide to hit up the 24 hour event at MK solo since cast Ids are blocked out and my DH has to work anyway. Hopefully I don't regret it.

I have all my supplies ready to go. I'm still narrowing down a layout to use, but will have it finished in time.:thumbsup2

I have my idea all ready to go and was going to do this tomorrow, but for some crazy reason I have decide to hit up the 24 hour event at MK solo since cast Ids are blocked out and my DH has to work anyway. Hopefully I don't regret it.

thanks for checking in Stephanie and Amanda! have fun Amanda, you'll have to share how crazy it is.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter