MAW/Big Give Album 2013 - SEE UPDATE POST #229 - new BG family!

Good Morning! Here are our selections:

DisneyBarlans will take any one of these:

Meeting the Characters
Mousin' Around
Disney Dining

3pletprincesses will take any 4 of these:

Magical Moment
Bunch of Characters
Parade Time
Say Cheese!
Dreams Come True
We Love Hugs!

And I will take any 2 of these:

Ticket to Magic
Mouse Memories
Let the Memories Begin
Best Day Ever
All Ears

Thanks!

Thanks for getting me signed up Sheila!!
Wish I could do more pages, but we have so much going on this summer. I can also help with album donations, page protectors, or anything else you need Lisa!

Thanks for getting me signed up Sheila!!
Wish I could do more pages, but we have so much going on this summer. I can also help with album donations, page protectors, or anything else you need Lisa!

thanks for the offer Anne, just send what you can and I will get the albums and protectors on sale or through Rachal's company!

I will be sending our my info tomorrow by PM's....please send me your info back by the end of the week, know I don't need it to mail your stuff back, I just like having them for future swaps in my little Disney address book!

I started working on mine last night. I have the basic sketch and mats laid out and now I need to work on some embellishments.

I really struggle with blank pages for some reason--hopefully, putting it aside awhile will bring some inspiration.

I started working on mine last night. I have the basic sketch and mats laid out and now I need to work on some embellishments.

I really struggle with blank pages for some reason--hopefully, putting it aside awhile will bring some inspiration.

can't wait to see what you come up with! sure it will be great!

sending out PM's to those of you who I don't already have an address...please let me know if you do need mine though if I don't send you a PM!

I have got time to do this. I will look later at what you already have and try to come up with a title or feel free to suggest a few if you notice that somehing is missing.

Rebecca

I have got time to do this. I will look later at what you already have and try to come up with a title or feel free to suggest a few if you notice that somehing is missing.

Rebecca

happy you can join in Rebecca....how about something for downtime/hanging out or whatever you come up with!

If anyone needs my info please PM me, I had only PM'd those I didn't have addresses for, not thinking some might not still have my info from previous swaps!

Lisa, I have your info, and my groups look good. I probably won't start on these for a few weeks. Once school is out, I will have a lot more free time.

Morning ladies, just want to let you know I'll be out of town this weekend in NJ for a friends DD Bat Mitzvah, will check in Monday when we get back.

Remember to contact Rachal (JohnsonsLoveDisney) if you are needing any supplies for the swap!

Have a great weekend!

I am going to use the title: Wish Upon a Star- it will be a general page with stars and mickey heads on it. I got some supplies to do some neat things on it at the expo.

Rebecca

I am going to use the title: Wish Upon a Star- it will be a general page with stars and mickey heads on it. I got some supplies to do some neat things on it at the expo.

Rebecca

that will be perfect Rebecca! can't wait to see it! thanks for helping out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!