Maure' & Jake's Vow Renewal PJ-DCL wedding on CC-2013-Wedding colors and other things

Aw! Congratulations Maure'! I'm so happy for you:flower3: That's just so awesome and such great news.
I kind of wish I was still moving to PA now, so I could help out with anything if you needed it:(. But I'm sure you'll still have loads of help.
Best of luck, and here is my wish for a healthy happy baby! :dance3: :cheer2: :grouphug: :hippie: :banana: :flower3:

PS. I forgot to mention, I think you should go on with the VR! You're right, it's a once in a life time thing. Don't worry about the inlaws! We all have your backs here on DIS

Congrats on teh baby!!

I think you should go on with the VR. It'll be like this will be the official start of your life as a family together!! What a perfect way to celebrate!! Go with what you want!

Can't wait to read more about it!

I agree you should definitely go on with the vow renewal because like you said if it doesn't happen now odds are you won't ever get around to it. Next year will be full of all kinds of celebrations for your family. Congratulations!

Sounds like our rings are the same filigree is just another term for the antique style from a certain period of time :goodvibes

Btw- I love the picture on the beach. Is that Lake Erie? I usually can spot one of the Great Lakes when I see them coming from MI. Of course, watch now that I said that I'm wrong!

Congratulations!!!!

You should totally go ahead with the VR! You've got your dates and dream locations and you'll have your new baby to celebrate, too. I can't imagine a more perfect time for a dream VR.

Hi! I just got caught up on your PJ! Congrats on the big news! :goodvibes I agree, you should definitely go with the VR if you feel up to it! It will be even more special :)

Oh my goodness I just flew over here when you said you had news on my PJ.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BOTH REASONS!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

First I am so excited for you and your DF for your baby!!!!! and for your date!!!!

Wow how exciting for you! Now you have to have a baby PJ!

I am so super happy for you two!!! I can't wait to hear more news and follow along with your wedding planning and pregnancy! :banana:

Oh and by the way I love your pictures!!! You two are so cute! :cutie:

Just got caught up again and CONGRATS!!!!!!!!! Do what your heart says and have your wedding...I bet it will be even MORE special with the new baby because he/she will be a PART of it.

Congratulations on the new prince or princess! Having them there for your DFTW will make it all the more special and magical for you! :goodvibes
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement, I really appreciate it!! I agree, it will be MORE special with our new baby.

Aw! Congratulations Maure'! I'm so happy for you:flower3: That's just so awesome and such great news.
I kind of wish I was still moving to PA now, so I could help out with anything if you needed it:(. But I'm sure you'll still have loads of help.
Best of luck, and here is my wish for a healthy happy baby! :dance3: :cheer2: :grouphug: :hippie: :banana: :flower3:
PS. I forgot to mention, I think you should go on with the VR! You're right, it's a once in a life time thing. Don't worry about the inlaws! We all have your backs here on DIS
Thank you!! I feel the love!!!
Congrats on teh baby!!

I think you should go on with the VR. It'll be like this will be the official start of your life as a family together!! What a perfect way to celebrate!! Go with what you want!

Can't wait to read more about it!
Thanks again. I am glad everyone is so supportive on here!!
I agree you should definitely go on with the vow renewal because like you said if it doesn't happen now odds are you won't ever get around to it. Next year will be full of all kinds of celebrations for your family. Congratulations!

Sounds like our rings are the same filigree is just another term for the antique style from a certain period of time :goodvibes

Btw- I love the picture on the beach. Is that Lake Erie? I usually can spot one of the Great Lakes when I see them coming from MI. Of course, watch now that I said that I'm wrong!
No, you are absolutely right!! We live in Erie, Pa. and our pictures were taken on the peninsula.
Congratulations!!!!

You should totally go ahead with the VR! You've got your dates and dream locations and you'll have your new baby to celebrate, too. I can't imagine a more perfect time for a dream VR.

Hi! I just got caught up on your PJ! Congrats on the big news! :goodvibes I agree, you should definitely go with the VR if you feel up to it! It will be even more special :)
Thanks!!
Oh my goodness I just flew over here when you said you had news on my PJ.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FOR BOTH REASONS!!!! :cool1: :cool1:

First I am so excited for you and your DF for your baby!!!!! and for your date!!!!

Wow how exciting for you! Now you have to have a baby PJ!

I am so super happy for you two!!! I can't wait to hear more news and follow along with your wedding planning and pregnancy! :banana:

Oh and by the way I love your pictures!!! You two are so cute! :cutie:

Thank you so much Toni!! I can't even keep up with this PJ, let alone a baby PJ!! :lmao:

Hello everyone. I know it has been like forever since I have been on here. I wasn't feeling well for awhile and we had a little scare, but everything is ok with baby and me!!! We have come to a hard decision though. Jake and I have decided to postpone the disney wedding for 2 years. This was, as I said, a hard decision to come to, but one that will be best for us in the long run. We are in no way cancelling the wedding, it will still go on, but it will be in June of 2011.

So, while this is disappointing that I have to wait longer now, there are some positive aspects. This gives my guests more time to save up money to go to Florida. It also gives us time to save up more money to do some extra things with the wedding, like a DP and having Mickey and Minnie at the reception!! Which is exciting!! Also our little boy or girl will be able to have a more active role in the wedding as the flower girl or ring bearer. Another plus is that 2 of my cousins just had babies and their babies will be older and more able to enjoy Disney World. So, in the end, while I HATE to wait, it will be a better decision all around. And we didn't make our deposit yet, so that is a good thing.

I will still continue on with the PJ, it will just be really long now!!:lmao: I am glad I will have more time to plan and get ideas from everyone on here. Let me know what everyone thinks about this.

Aww I am sorry you had to postpone your wedding but at least it will still happen. I am sure the time will fly by and it will be really wonderful to have your son or daughter in it!!!!! I think that will be so much better for you all. I will follow along with you PJ no matter how long it takes.

:thumbsup2 Also, I really want to hear about your pregnancy!!!!!

I am feeling pretty good...I actually am out of town right now, but had to post my update since I haven't been on in so long. Let me know what you think.

I think that it'll work out great. It'll be awesome to have your little son or daughter in the wedding! Please keep us posted though with the wedding and the pregnancy! I definitely want to hear more :).

Congratulations Maure'....I am happy for you!

Sorry you have to postpone, but it will be worth it!

I'm sorry you have to postpone it, but in the long run at least you're still getting your DFTW :bride: Looking forward to hearing your plans as they come together. I know I only had a year and looking back, I wish that I would've had more time, so you're really lucky in that respect. Plus, it will be so exciting to get your own place :yay:

I followed you over here from Toni's PJ...

This next few months will fly by, and the next few months after that with your sweet little baby will fly by.

And you will have all of those sweet little ones at your wedding and in your wedding pics forever!

plus the advantage of moving of FIL prop! :goodvibes

I will subscribe and share your journey to VR with you!

Hello all.....I am finally back and posting on my thread!!! I know it has been a really long time and I just want to first of all say how sorry I am to not have been on here in so long.

Unfortunately we did end up losing the baby at the end of September. It took me a really long time to come to terms with this and feel a little bit better and I just couldn't bring myself to type it out on here. But, I am definitely feeling alot better now, and have realized that everything is in God's plan and His timing. I also believe that our little one is in heaven and we will be reunited one day.

So, we are still going ahead with the plans for the wedding in June of 2011. I am still really excited!! I know I have been a real slacker at updating this PJ, but I plan to really get on track now. I just hope all of my loyal followers have not dropped off and given up on me....:lmao:

More to come!!!

I'm so sorry that you ended up losing the baby; I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you :hug:

I am looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans though as things continue to unfold :goodvibes

I'm so sorry that you ended up losing the baby; I can't imagine how hard that must have been for you :hug:

I am looking forward to hearing more about your wedding plans though as things continue to unfold :goodvibes

Yay!!! Someone posted on my thread!! I thought I had lost all of my followers...:lmao: Thank you for your kind words....it was really hard, but I have realized that things happen in Gods timing, so I have found some peace with that. :hug: I promise I am going to post my wedding plans, at least what I have so far, very soon....Sorry I have been such a slacker at this....Hopefully you are not the only one who follows my PJ....hahaha

Again, I am so sorry you lost your baby but I am so glad you have decided to start planning again!!! I can't wait to hear everything!

YAY MAURE! So glad you're posting again! Again, so sorry about losing your baby... what a roller coaster this has been for you! I am glad you're back to planning your wedding- June 2011 will be here before you know it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter