Matt's 40th Birthday Disneyland Trip. Club 33, Napa Rose, and Adventureland Suite!!!

I must say this probably my least favorite attraction in both of the parks. The attraction just isn't my thing. I like the message of unity and peace but as far as attractions go... well... just not my cup of tea.

I am not a fan of IASW either and specifically not the DL version after they added in the IP. The one thing the DL version has going for it is the one single bit of Canadian content.

DS had a great idea for IASW...Hallowe'en overlay. Can you imagine how creepy that could be? :earseek:

Sounds like your 40th birthday trip went well, I turned 40 at DL a few years ago but unfortunately the trip was marred by my mother-in-law getting quite ill and my husband having to change his flight so he could fly to Ottawa to see her.

We're heading back next August for our 20th anniversary and while we won't be able to get into C33, we are definitely heading back to the Napa Rose chef's counter to celebrate!

You didn't finish! Where is the rest of the trip?

I'll get to it. I have some serious catch up to do, huh? Let me crank through the current one and then I'll get back to this one.... and the others....I have 21 Royal and Aulani coming up in October, so I better be current before those two.

Always enjoy your reports, @whoever! May not always get a chance to comment on them, but appreciate you telling a detailed story that truly captures the feeling of being in the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter