mattress

goofyfigment

DIS Veteran
Looking for a new twin mattress. Any suggestions on a good quality reasonably priced one? Thanks

We got ours at Menards and I think it was a Sealy. Both kids have loved it and it was reasonably priced. I can't remember how much we paid but I would check them out.

We had to buy a foundation only a few years ago, and ordered that from Sears. I noticed that the mattresses too were very reasonably priced. I also saw one at Big Lots - I'm thinking it was about $99.

The one im replacing was a cheapo one so i want one thats a little better but dont want to pay 800 for a twin. If the room was bigger i would just get a queen since sleepys is running a special but it wont fit in the room.

My boys both have Serta sleepers for their twin beds. They were 249 (Costco for 199. I think). But I have slept on them many times and my mother sleeps on one of the beds when she visits and they are comfortable :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

4HppyCamprs said:
My boys both have Serta sleepers for their twin beds. They were 249 (Costco for 199. I think). But I have slept on them many times and my mother sleeps on one of the beds when she visits and they are comfortable :)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Exactly what im looking for, thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter