Mattel Beauty And The Beast Wedding Musical Belle Doll

DodgerGirl

Crazy For The Mandalorian
When my mom and I were looking through our collection of Disney collector dolls we found a Beauty And The Beast doll that seems to be released for a sequel that never got released or made and the name of the series is Beauty And The Beast The Wedding. The doll we found is a bride Belle doll dressed in a wedding gown and what makes this doll unique is her wedding gown is musical and when you press the gown the Wedding March and Here Comes The Bride is played. There was also a The Prince doll that was non-musical and a gift set released as well and according to the box it came in 1993. Is this one of the rarest Belle dolls of the Mattel Beauty And The Beast line?

Is it this? Doesn't seem to be mega rare, but her wedding dress playing music is a really cool idea! Does yours still work and did you keep them in their original boxes?
1685644038526.png

I only have the Wedding Musical Belle from the Beauty And The Beast The Wedding set and my mom and I took the Belle doll out of her box to put her in my Barbie display case. I haven't checked to see if the wedding dress still plays music but most likely the battery might be dead after so long. But it's the prettiest of the Mattel Belle dolls made

You're right - she is so pretty. They gave her such a "natural beauty" look. She probably looks fantastic in that dress taken out of the box and put inside a display case like you did. I imagine the dress puffs out a bit more. Enjoy her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter