Matt’s first ever solo trip to the Disneyland Resort… (and some San Diego time)

How was it you were in the parks after midnight on your trip? Given your dates you weren't there for the 24 hour park opening?

When the parks close at midnight, they don't really kick you out until 1AM. Maintenance CMs were walking to the various lands while I was milling about over at fantasy faire. Its a pretty cool experience to be in the park after closing.

I'm a little late in finding this post, but I very much enjoyed this TR! It got me even more psyched than I already was for my upcoming solo trip! Thanks for a great read and awesome pics!

I'm a little late in finding this post, but I very much enjoyed this TR! It got me even more psyched than I already was for my upcoming solo trip! Thanks for a great read and awesome pics!

Glad I could help to inspire!!! I'm trying to figure out my next solo trip, but taking a day off is pretty hard right now, and my travel window to San Diego is a moving target. Maybe second week of July...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter