matching clothes

mickeyworld

DIS Veteran
THose of you who coordinate shirts, etc. where did you find them???? I have 1 year to get it together!!!!!

Gymboree.com has a family dressing link. We haven't done it ourselves but I always do it for the kids! A little more pricey is Hanna Andersson and I think Tommy Bahama.

Just looked at Disney Direct last night - there is a 6 week shipping delay for the Women and Girls' Tiki Mickey sundresses. The Mens and boys' shirts ship right away.

We did www.shirtsofhawaii.com for our 2/19 Eastern cruise. It was a lot of fun.

And I received our order just 4 days after I placed it online. I was really impressed with this company.

How funny! I just went to check out the clothes at your "shirts of Hawaii" site and the Kahala Jungle print are the shirts that all the ushers at our church wear! Since my DH is an usher, I told him I might order me a shirt or dress to match!

Call disney direct instead...I already recieved my tiki outfits for my husband, son, and I even though the web site said it woundn't ship for 6 weeks. The Cm i spoke to said they were in stock. They are adorable!

If you have a year to go, I would wait until they go on sale in July & August. I got the four of us a matching set then at a great price. :)

:confused3 Do families wear matching clothes frequently, on the cruises? I was looking into getting some Hawaiian clothes (nothing fancy) for all of us but we are only going on the 3 day cruise? Would this be a waste of money...I am thinking it would be fun for a family photo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter