Mary Poppins Tea

colleen mcmaster

Disney Geek
My kids are 4 1/2 and 2 1/2 and both love Mary Poppons. I've already booked breakfast at Goofy's and am wondering if I should also book the tea. Is this a must do event or just so-so. What's the food like, are there any characters besides Mary Poppins? Any other info. would be greatly appreciated. Thanks:)

We did the Tea last June and it was really fun. My neice then 10 really enjoyed herself. Mary was the only one there. We had small tea sandwiches and tea and yummy disserts. Mary came in and sang some songs then left and changed clothes. When she returned she visited each table and each table was invited to put on hats and have a picture made with Mary. There were lots of little girl birthday parties there. We had a very nice time. It is very quiet and proper compared to Goofy's which is loud and wild. They are definetly different experiences. :D

That sounds so neat. There are so many things I never knew they had there, and I've been going there like 3 times a year since I was born LOL...where have I been? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter