MARVEL'S THE AVENGERS Character Banners

I'm so excited about this film. I honestly can't wait. Loved the Iron Man films and I enjoyed Thor & Captain America so it should be brilliant. Not a big fan of the Hulk though. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Yes!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Thor and Loki! So excited he's the villain in this!

Yes!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE Thor and Loki! So excited he's the villain in this!

I realized about a week ago that I graduate May 4th, and it's 2 hours away from where I live, so I won't be able to see The Avengers on opening day like I want to! :sad:

Still, I am SO EXCITED! I rewatched Captain America last night when the boards were down.

I'm so excited about this film. I honestly can't wait. Loved the Iron Man films and I enjoyed Thor & Captain America so it should be brilliant. Not a big fan of the Hulk though. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I would just love to say this film is awesome. It's been out in the UK 2 days & I've been and seen it twice!

You will not be disappointed! :cheer2::cheer2:

The Avengers is estimated for AT LEAST 500 Million Dollars worldwide this weekend! :scared1:

WARNING!!!

DO NOT go to IMDB if you want to be surprised.

On the Avengers page of IMDB, under the "Crazy Credit" they give away the post-credits scene of the Avengers.

Granted, what is reported there is a-frickin-mazing, but if you want to be surprised, STAY AWAY!

WARNING!!!

DO NOT go to IMDB if you want to be surprised.

On the Avengers page of IMDB, under the "Crazy Credit" they give away the post-credits scene of the Avengers.

Granted, what is reported there is a-frickin-mazing, but if you want to be surprised, STAY AWAY!

Done and done. I'm trying to be spoiler free for the movie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter