Marvel Day at Sea on last day of cruise?

atlfan4

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how it will work for the cruises that have Marvel Day at Sea on the final day of the cruise?

Will they not have the usual last night activities like Til We Meet Again? Or will those be done the second to last night?

Will the Marvel activities be the same as the other cruises or will some of them be skipped due to being the final day/night?

I have looked at all MDAS navigators and the event has never been held on the last day. It has been on day 2, day 4, day 6 (out of 7) or day 7 (out of 8). You have confirmation they are doing it this year ? If so, I think we can only speculate.

Yes, this year is the first year they’re doing it on the last day, only on select Bahamas itineraries. I believe the current cruise is the first one to do it, so hopefully someone will be able to share their experience soon!

Just got off the Magic with MDAS as the last night. Due to activities, show and dinner there was not the Til We Meet Again menu. It was all Marvel all day really. I would’ve much preferred it to be second to last night but oh well (not a mega fan). We had rotational night 1 and 2, pirate night/dinner night 3, rotational night 4 and MDAS night 5.

We had ARRLA. Perfect for us because I wanted to dine in Rapunzels twice. Though in hindsight it would’ve been nice to have it a different night from the show. I love Tangled and it’s the reason we chose the magic but it would’ve been nice to spread it out a little.

Thanks! I agree with the Rapunzels twirce and also a different night. We are hoping for RLLAR for that reason and also Palo on Pirate night.

Sorry to hijack the thread for a moment!!

Someone said that even with Marvel on the 4th day, they didn't get the Til We Meet Again menu. Instead it was Rotational, Pirate, Rotational, Marvel, Rotational.

Just got off the Magic with MDAS as the last night. Due to activities, show and dinner there was not the Til We Meet Again menu. It was all Marvel all day really. I would’ve much preferred it to be second to last night but oh well (not a mega fan). We had rotational night 1 and 2, pirate night/dinner night 3, rotational night 4 and MDAS night 5.

Thanks for the update, hope you had a great cruise! My question was more about the Til We Meet Again show/character greeting in the lobby atrium, typically at 10 p.m. or so on the last night. Where the whole theater cast comes out for farewell. Did they not have that offered on this cruise, or did they do it the second to last night?

Thanks for the update, hope you had a great cruise! My question was more about the Til We Meet Again show/character greeting in the lobby atrium, typically at 10 p.m. or so on the last night. Where the whole theater cast comes out for farewell. Did they not have that offered on this cruise, or did they do it the second to last night?
They didn’t have this on the cruise where MDAS was the last night.

They didn’t have this on the cruise where MDAS was the last night.

Thanks, and I’ve now looked at some of the recent navigators as well. It’s a shame there’s no Til We Meet Again event on this itinerary but it otherwise looks like the Marvel day has everything same as the “normal” itineraries where it falls in the middle of the cruise.

I know that Shutters photographers are often not out on the last night of a cruise. Did anyone see if they’re still out photographing the characters on the last night since it’s special for Marvel night?

Thanks, and I’ve now looked at some of the recent navigators as well. It’s a shame there’s no Til We Meet Again event on this itinerary but it otherwise looks like the Marvel day has everything same as the “normal” itineraries where it falls in the middle of the cruise.

I know that Shutters photographers are often not out on the last night of a cruise. Did anyone see if they’re still out photographing the characters on the last night since it’s special for Marvel night?
They didn’t have the photographers out the last night. They were out during the day but ended probably around 4pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter