Mark VI WDW Monorail Information. Cast Member Exclusive.

Monorail_Man_NJ

DIS Veteran
As a previous cast member at Walt Disney World I found my old Driver Training guide in some old paperwork. If anyone would like to see it I will post all 38 pages. It is basically a condensed version that helps you to learn before you test out for Drive Training. All monorail cast members start out loading trains and work overflow on busy days in Magic Kingdom (ie parades etc).

This is for the previous version monorail the Mark VI.

I will post a couple photos pages and if any would like to learn more or see more I'll post the whole guide.

1nl3SyA.jpg

5sN497U.jpg

q8vXhhy.jpg

There is no question I want to see the entire guide. As a kid who often declared "when I retire, I'm moving to Florida to be a monorail pilot!" I love reading the behind the scenes info like this.

Ok I'll upload the book this weekend. Its got some interesting information in it. This was when cast members still took passengers in front.

I'm absolutely enamored for the technical details and operating procedures of the Mark VI. I know this is a bit of an older thread, but I couldn't find a way to contact you personally and was wondering if we could get in touch or if you have the rest of your study guide! The operations of the Mark VI are absolutely fascinating to me! I made this account just to reach out. Hopefully we can get in touch, and maybe even see the rest of that guide!

Rsome10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter