Mariokart Wii friend codes

natalielongstaff

<font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big
my ds needs some more friends on the wii, he is only 7 so if any other kids want to swap codes ??

Mine is

0044 7879 3657

What code :confused3 :confused3 My ds is also 7 and loves mario carts but he doesn't have any codes or friends on the wii. He just plays by himself or against me or someone

would love to nat but i am clueless too. never come across a code. point me in the right direction. my DS is 7 too so sure he would love someone new to play with.

You will find your main Wii Friend Number on the front page of your Adress Book on the Wii Message Board.

for Wii Friend Codes, you will find them in-game when you have connected to the internet with that game at least once
For Mario Kart you will find your FC on your profile- a 12 digit number.

This is a screenshot of how to do it on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1W0cBa53KQ

Nat DS is 8 and I'm sure he would love to share friend code. Especially since all the Animal Crossing codes are with USA DISers and he is in bed when they are on.
I will get his code off him tomorrow and send you a PM :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter