Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

Beautiful bride and amazing pics, Thanks for sharing. I love them, makes me want to have M&M at my DD's wedding.

The pictures are beautiful. You guys are a gorgeous couple! :goodvibes
Thank you so much!!!!

Your pictures are gorgeous! I want pictures with Mickey and Minnie SOOOOO bad!
Congratulations once again! xo*
Thanks... Mickey and Minnie were awesome. Definetly something I'll never forget

BEAUTIFUL pics!!!
Thanks!

Your pics turned out gorgeous!!! Who was your
Disney photographer??
Thanks.... Our photographer was Cassie, she
was awesome. Very sweet and patient. We used Randy chapman as our main
photographer and Cassie was great working with him

Beautiful bride and amazing pics, Thanks for
sharing. I love them, makes me want to have M&M at my DD's
wedding.
thank you.... It was a true magical day!

Your pictures are spectacular; thank you for sharing! You looked beautiful!
You are welcome... I love them everyone did a great job!

wow. congratulations! you look beautiful - and the bridal party looks so great - the girls' dresses... everything! i must admit, having gotten married at the WP almost 2 weeks ago, i'm tearing up looking at your photos and thinking "oh - i know where that is!" .... just lovely! thank you for sharing!!

Maria - your pictures are stunning. :) You must be so thrilled with everything! I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

I was just looking at some of Randy's photos today--- and apparently, I was looking at yours! Lovely--- especially the pictures with the ponies. :) Congrats!

Maria
Your photos are stunningly beautiful, and so are you!!!!
Makes me soooooo glad that I have booked Randy for our VR in May!!!
His work just seems to go from strength to strength!!!

wow. congratulations! you look beautiful - and the bridal party looks so great - the girls' dresses... everything! i must admit, having gotten married at the WP almost 2 weeks ago, i'm tearing up looking at your photos and thinking "oh - i know where that is!" .... just lovely! thank you for sharing!!

Thank you... I know what you mean about tearing up. I just keep looking at all the future brides PJs and I get excited. I wish I could do it all over again..

Maria - your pictures are stunning. :) You must be so thrilled with everything! I can't wait to read more. :goodvibes

Thank you, I am patiently waiting to see your pictures, I saw a few and you looked beautiful as well....

I love you photos! Everything looked amazing! :goodvibes

Thanks!!!! It was such a fun day!

I was just looking at some of Randy's photos today--- and apparently, I was looking at yours! Lovely--- especially the pictures with the ponies. :) Congrats!

Thanks!!!!

Maria
Your photos are stunningly beautiful, and so are you!!!!
Makes me soooooo glad that I have booked Randy for our VR in May!!!
His work just seems to go from strength to strength!!!

You are so sweet.. thank you. Randy is a true gem. He was professional but at the same time so friendly and easy going that I felt as if I knew him forever. I loved him and I know you will too!

Randy_pic1.jpg

12345.jpg

29.jpg

17.jpg

37.jpg

3.jpg

60.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter