Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

It's 3:30 am, a blizzard outside and I am at work all alone.... I work overnights for NBC and since I live so close to the station I was able to make it in but no one else has been able too, so I sit here alone surfing the web and planning my TO DO list since the wedding is 10 DAYS AWAY...

I just pray mother nature's nice to me and doesn't send snow this time next week as we are scheduled to fly down to Orlando

8 days away from the BIG DAY!!

I realized last night that I never made programs for the ceremony, so this morning I whipped these up and I think they came out ok. I have purple ribbon left from other projects so I will tie a bow to keep the insert and cover sheet together. Talk about last minute.

I still have a couple last minute projects going but everything is coming along...

My family is so annoyed with me... My sister calls me the NON-BRIDEZILLA,
my cousin (bridesmaid) is dying for me to go nuts and start yelling at people, and my mom gets angry at me because I have liked everything she has made for the wedding...I have not complained about a thing.
They really want me to freak out but I have this under control... LOL!!!

Here are the programs... not bad for doing it all in 45 mins.
Programs_covers.jpg

Oh my gosh, only 3 days left! I've been keeping an eye on the weather, looks like it'll be sunny and 70 for you!!! I hope you're having a wonderful time!!! :cool1:

I absolutely LOVE your lil clip art! Where did you find it?! =]

& you're wedding is tomorrow.. ENJOY! Can't wait to see pictures!

Found your posts a little late in the game.. I'm still new! ;D

Big day tomorrow. I'm very excited. Thank you all for your support!

Ill post pictures as soon as I could!

Hello all!!!!

First off I would like to thank you all for your good wishes on my wedding day...

The wedding was awsome, we loved every minute of it. It was perfect weather, all the vendors were amazing, and Mickey & Minnie were a HUGE hit...

I will begin posting pictures soon and give you a review on everyone we hired

Thanks again!!!

Hello all!!!!

First off I would like to thank you all for your good wishes on my wedding day...

The wedding was awsome, we loved every minute of it. It was perfect weather, all the vendors were amazing, and Mickey & Minnie were a HUGE hit...

I will begin posting pictures soon and give you a review on everyone we hired

Thanks again!!!

Yay! Congratulations!! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter