Maria & Bobby's Disney wedding 1/6/11....Randy posted more pics on facebook!!

Aww congratz! That's so exciting :banana: ..I'm sure a bit nerve wrecking but still very exciting. I love the mickey and minnie favors. What are they cupcakes?

No they are actually Chocolate covered apples (1st pic), chocolate covered rice crispy treats on a stick (2nd pic), chocolate covered marshmellows with a mickey starw as the stick (3rd pic). They are so yummy and cute.

I just found your planning journal and I love everything so far! You have fabulous taste. I've been lurking around on these boards for about 6 months now. It's so much fun and so helpful to read about everyone's experiences. My wedding is still 15 months away (boo!) so thanks for letting me and everyone else read all about your plans! Can't wait to see how it all comes together! :goodvibes

15 months will fly, I didn't start planning my wedding till 6 months before so I really didn't wait that long but time flies and you'll be down to the double digits in no time. Thanks for the compliments. I'll post more soon!!!

I am so excited, I got an email from Flo (the wonderful lady who painted my aisle runner), saying the runner is done and one it's way YIPPY!!!!

She sent me some pictures and it came out wonderful

runner3.jpg

runner4.jpg

The invitations were also mailed out on Saturday, I'll post pictures of those later today... They came out amazing as well!!!

Hiya! Just joining in! Everything sounds great! I love your aisle runner! :goodvibes Cant wait to read more!

I love the tshirts where did you find them or find the design ? x

Thank you, they are so cute I love them, I wish I would have purchased one for myself with the kissing mickey/minnie.

I got those from DISNEYSHOPPING.com a while back. I recently checked because I need 2 more and they no longer make them. They are now using zazzle.com for all their personalized shirts.

Hope that helps!!!

I am so excited, the invitations turned out great!!!

Here is a pic of the 2 different invitations... (only difference is the pin used):

invitationcopy.jpg

How they look in the box:

boxed1.jpg

Before they went into the envelopes:

boxed.jpg

This weekend was full of fun activites... Invitations done & mailed, my Maria Elena headband was ready for pick up and I found out the aisle runner is on it's way (pic in previous post)

Here is a picture of the headband. It looks amazing on, I can't wait to see it with the veil.

headband.jpg

The TO-DO-LIST is still long but I'm getting there!!!

I love your headband and aisle runner...but those invitations are absolutely gorgeous!!! :lovestruc I wish I sent out something like that..they are definitely going to impress your guests. :) I'm liking the updates! Can't believe we're passing the 3 month mark (I guess you already passed it! So exciting!!!):banana:

Everything looks so wonderful! Congrats on being under the 100 day mark! Keep the awesome updates coming! I loooove your invites, and wish we could afford those! Your wedding will be beautiful! How many guests are you expecting?

Wow I love the Invitations, I know where you got them, but where did you find those pieces?? I love the look they add to the ribbon and the invites!! :goodvibes

Wow what a beautiful headpiece! And your invites came out brilliantly! :goodvibes

THANK YOU!!! I LOVED HOW THEY CAME OUT

I love your headband and aisle runner...but those invitations are absolutely gorgeous!!! :lovestruc I wish I sent out something like that..they are definitely going to impress your guests. :) I'm liking the updates! Can't believe we're passing the 3 month mark (I guess you already passed it! So exciting!!!):banana:

THANK YOU, TIME IS FLYING... IT'S A LITTLE OVERWHELMING BUT I KNOW WE WILL BOTH HAVE GREAT WEDDINGS :goodvibes

Everything looks so wonderful! Congrats on being under the 100 day mark! Keep the awesome updates coming! I loooove your invites, and wish we could afford those! Your wedding will be beautiful! How many guests are you expecting?

THANK YOU!!! WE ARE EXPECTING 25 GUEST. WE DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TOO BIG...

Oooh, your invitations are SO gorgeous!! I absolutely love them!! :goodvibes

THANK YOU, I WAS VERY PLEASED HOW THEY TURNED OUT

Wow I love the Invitations, I know where you got them, but where did you find those pieces?? I love the look they add to the ribbon and the invites!! :goodvibes

THANK YOU!!! THE BROOCHES ARE FROM MJ TRIMMINGS IN NEW YORK CITY AND SO IS THE RIBBON. IT'S AN AMAZING STORE. MY MOM IS VERY CRAFTY SO SHE WAS ABLE TO PUT BOTH TOGETHER FOR ME!!!

I was looking for something fancy to give as a favor, I came across these frames and fell in love. I ordered them for the women ...I still have not decided what I will be giving the men

Pictures009.jpg

Pictures010.jpg

Pictures008.jpg

I am going to write a little cute THANK YOU POEM to put in place of a picture.

When I have them all wrapped up I'll post!

Nothing better than more points...and of course, who would not want points on BLT. Congrats on the add-on

I love the two pins that you used on your invites, but I don't see them on the mjtrim website. What are the names of the two pins? Also, what type of ribbon did you use (i.e. satin...)?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter