Margaritaville in Grand Cayman

Mjasp

DIS Veteran
I just found out there was a Margaritaville in GC...Anyone been there?
Is it on 7 mile beach?

Trying to find something fun to do in GC, been to 7 mile beach twice, Turtle Farm and Hell once, so I am just looking for a little diversion this time.

Thanks

Margaritaville is in the town and not at 7 mile beach. It is real close to the dock where the tender drops you off. Just exit the dock area to the right and walk a few blocks.

IMG_1628.jpg

Jun 2007 Land & Sea
Oct 2007 DCL Halloween 4 Day
May 2008 DCL Western
Oct 2008 DCL Eastern
May 2009 DCL Western
Oct 2009 DCL Eastern

parrotheadparadise.jpg

This location has a pool which is very cool.

P3110040.jpg

Unfortunately it was Spring Break while we were there and it was a little too loud and rowdy for us to actually eat there. We did look around though.

P3110039.jpg

We have since been to the Margaritaville here in the valley and it is one of our favorite places to go.

Cool! Do you have to pay to use the pool?

I want to know too!

Is it ok for kids to go in???

OP, if you are considering a Western, there is also a M-ville in Cozumel. That one does not have a pool, but does have a water trampoline in the ocean.
We're going to both in Sept. :thumbsup2

I want to know too!

Is it ok for kids to go in???

OP, if you are considering a Western, there is also a M-ville in Cozumel. That one does not have a pool, but does have a water trampoline in the ocean.
We're going to both in Sept. :thumbsup2

Thanks...But my DD wants to swim with the dolphins in Cozumel...I've been telling her the past 3 western cruises that she can swim with the dolphins at Discovery Cove, but of course it was so much money we never did it. I just bought me more time.

I also love Paradise Beach in Cozumel, so we'll see...but if we don't do those 2 then M-ville it is for us.

We went here in 2006....stumbled on it by accident (it had just opened recently). Upstairs is a built in pool that is free to use. We sat around the pool in the cabanas and had margaritas and nachos...yum yum!!!

The pool is definitely for both kids and adults and they also have a slide....mind you it is not a huge pool but definitely a fun way to kill a few hours. When we were there the place was empty and we had to pool mainly to ourselves. Downstairs is the gift shop and upstairs is the restaurant and pool.

Hey MJ...How are you?

How many DCL cruises have you been on already and how many non DCL cruises?

I'm back on DCL for a November cruise but really do love RCI. I would have to say I would do Royal during breaks and summer and DCL off season.

Hi all. We were at Margaritaville in April in GC. We had booked the Dolphin Swim and had some time to kill beforehand. The kids had their suits on and asked us if they could go in the pool. We said sure, why not. They swam for about an hour and used the slide. Not one person ever came over to us and asked if we wanted to order anything. It was fine with us because it was early (around 11am) and we didn't want to eat or drink. It was a great way to kill time before our excursion!!!! :thumbsup2

I didn't know they had a Dolphin Swim in GC.

You are right. I am wrong. :sad2: We were not waiting to do the Dolphin Swim, we were waiting to do the Pirate pirate: Adventure. We did the dolphin swim in Coz.
The rest of what I wrote is correct info though. :)

DH and I went out tonight for our 14th anniversary. :bride:
See what happens when you post after having a cocktail (or 2 :rolleyes1 ) with dinner? Now I cant sleep either!
Ant

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter