Margaritaville Grand Cayman?

eeyoresbestfriend

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know much about this? I am thinking of doing an excursion that only takes a few hours, and then heading over here. I saw on the website that there is no cover charge- but what about using the water slide or hot tubs? Is there a charge for that? Just trying to get an idea n how much to budget for that I figure we will proably have lunch here or some type of snack, and a beverege or 2 for the DH and I!! Thanks for any and all info!

There was a post on this just a week or so ago if you do a search I think it has more info and pics on it.

I was there May 2007 and loved it. That's my only plan for our trip in October is to have a Cheeseburger in Paradise and a drink or two :thumbsup2

I don't think they charge for the use of the pool and prices were reasonable. The atmosphere is just great. :cloud9:

When we were there they were giving away shots if you'd go down the slide into the pool with your clothes on. Not a great place to take the kids but us grown ups had a lot of fun.

I did this in Oct. of last year. It was almost right across the street from were the tenders drop you off. The Waterslide is free and it was so much fun to go on with a small buzz going.

We went there a few weeks after it first opened and had a great time...the pool was empty and there was not a charge. I did not see a hot tub, maybe I missed it. The pool is small but the kids had a great time. Adults or kids can go in pool and down slide. We hung out in one of the cabanas (see below) and had margaritas and nachos....yum yum...here are some pics..

DSC01807.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

DSC01818.jpg

The cool thing is that the pool and restaurant are on the top floor, the shop is on the bottom floor!!! There is elevator if you have a stroller or wheelchair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!