Margaritaville Cozumel

crushonjessica

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if it is still open. I can't find any mention of it on the the Margaritaville website but then again I can't see any proof it has closed. any help would be appreciated pirate:

I only get the Cancun location there not the cozumel location,but then again I could be an idiot and not see the forest through the trees. It has been known to happen

The Cozumel location is not listed on the main Margaritaville website (have no clue why!). As a previous poster mentioned, they do have their own website though. I believe you can still snorkel there. ;)

We were there January.
Yes its a short walk from the boat. You can actually see the ship from the outside patio.

We had a blast there.

lorimay said:
We were there January.
Yes its a short walk from the boat. You can actually see the ship from the outside patio.

We had a blast there.

Awesome! I'll definitely be heading there!

Here is a picture I took in May. As you can see - Margaritaville is very close to the pier.

Disney doesn't always use the same pier in Cozumel though, does it? I know one is closer than the other WRT Margaritaville.

Most of the time Disney uses Punta Langosta Pier which is right smack in the center of town. It's awesome to not have to cab to and from the pier. Makes for easy re-boarding at last minute too! :)

Great info. Does anyone know the actual cozumels site? and the snorkling...I see it has it. Can you rent equipment there?

Great info. Does anyone know the actual cozumels site? and the snorkling...I see it has it. Can you rent equipment there?

They actually give you the snorkling gear free and also Life vests.
They expect nice tips for the free service though.

It was really one of our favorite days that week.

So you both came back? How was it?

Is the pool and beach very crowded? Are there lounge chairs on the beach?

Any pictures?

We were at Margaritaville in Cozumel back in June. Here is a picture of the entrance and one from deck 13 of the ship of the deck area.

IMG_0687-1.jpg

IMG_6630.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter